twelve

*kenzies pov*

it's been a week since ive talked to johnny and if im being honest it's kinda weird for me.

this week made me realize that i  like being in johnnys presance and i don't know what i will do without him if im being honest.

but i don't want to talk to him about what happened because its just gonna be awkward.

>>>>

instagram!

♡liked by laureno, dylann, and 417 others kenzziegg: bored as shit

kenzziegg: bored as shit

load more comments..

laureno: why u mad?😂
>kenzziegg: shut up

mandlaa: why do you look pissed?😂😂
>kenzziegg: im not lmao😂

user4: oml you are gorgeous

johnnyo: kenz can we talk privately please?
>kenzziegg: sure whatever

>>>>
messages!

kenzie: hey
kenzie: you wanted to
talk to me so what's up?

john: hey
john: um can we talk about what happened last week

kenzie: okay but there's nothing to talk about.......

john: why did you rush out the house like that. was it something i did?
john: if it was im sorry

kenzie: it wasn't you okay. it just that i  wasn't feeling great that day. i got my period and i havent been feeling great lately.

john: oh okay.
john: well would you mind if i went to pick you up and we could go to mcdonalds together.

kenzie:um sure.

john: great i'll be there in 15 minutes.

kenzie: okay bye

i close my phone and i had to kinda reflect on everything that just happened. am i actually fine or am i just saying that just so johnny won't bother me. i understand that the past is past and your suppose to forgive and forget but in all honesty i can't.

i quickly head to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. afterwards, i put on an outfit that suited me well and something that i was comfortable in. i spray some perfume and sat on my bed waiting anxiously for johnny.

*beeeep*

my heart sinks to my stomach. fuck why am i so nervous.

i head outside to his car and we sit in the car as the the music plays trying to cut the tension between us two.

i start to notice that he was making a wrong turn and i got really confused on why we weren't going to mcdonalds.

he heads to this beautiful park and i see millions of flowers on the grass looking so vibrant and colorful. i stare in awe.

he then stops the car and he gets outside and i also leave the car following him to this beautiful park. he stops and he finally breaks the silence.

"kenzie, i honestly can't hide these feelings anymore. i really like you and i really enjoy the fact that you are in my life continually and i want you to be in my life forever. so i'm asking you this because if i don't say it now i will never say it again" he says. i could see his beautiful green eyes glisten and his beautiful smile as he says all if these words.

what do i say. i love being with him too and he is so perfect and i would love to go out with him. but at the same time he has cause so many harm to me and i don't want to be hurt again or feel bad about myself again.

" johnny i-"

>>>>

a/n: hello reader:) i hope you enjoy this chapter.
also, sorry for slow updates i will try to update more really soon.

comment and vote
xoxo,nessa♡