five

"okay 17 year old boy is being airlifted to cali children hospital. dislocated shoulder and minor concussion".

everything happened so fast I didn't understand. I turned over to lauren who had tears in her eyes watching her brother being taken to a helicopter .

i quickly run over to her and gave her a big hug which she was soon being embraced by mandla, dylan, and devenity.

"he's gonna be okay I'll drive you to the hospital okay. he's gonna be fine i promise."

>>>>

47 minutes ago

"okay okay i did kinda like him when i was younger but i fell out real quick. he was a dick and i still don't get why he bullies me" i said.

"kenzie, my brother says a lot of things he doesn't mean. but i think it's his friends because nadia is really nice"

"not to kenzie" mandla says quietly.

"okay okay but my brother is really  nice. he just acts like that because of his 'popularity'. but watch he'll warm up to you"

"ehh  maybe i don't know"

"yea maybe" johnny says.

"what the heck johnny you scared the crap out of me" i said

"john it's my sleepover and you weren't invited so leave", lauren said.

johnny just sits there staring at lauren stupidly and starts laughing.

"johnny please" lauren says.

" fine i'll go but can i just hang out here for a while and do some tricks on the other trampoline with you guys"

"don't you have friends" dylan asks.

"and a girlfriend" devenity adds.

"yeah but i don't feel like hanging out with them tonight. plus they're boring all they do is talk about sports and nadia always worries about how she's gonna look for events that we are having this summer".

"lauren just let him join so he could leave us alone" i said.

"mackenzie frances ziegler, you are inviting you bully to play with us. um are you okay, do you have a fever"? mandla asks as he's touching my face.

i slap his hands off my face. " oh my gosh im fine okay just let the kid jump  with us so he could  leave us alone and do whatever he does on his daily routine"

"okay yeah whatever" lauren says

>>>>

we are jumping on the trampoline and johnny is doing flips and he's having a great time jumping. i wonder why he couldn't do the alone.

he jumps towards me,"hey can you do this?"

he does a back tuck and lands perfectly.

i go for it and i land my back tuck.

"yeah i can" i say laughing.

he goes for the back tuck again and he lands on his head. i go over to see if he's okay.

"johnny! johnny! are you okay!" i yell.

he doesn't respond. i try to shake him to see if he's gonna wake up. he still doesn't respond. tears start streaming down my face.

i quickly pull out my phone and dial 911. lauren quickly runs over to johnny.

"john, john it's me lauren your sister please please wake up please i can't lose you."  she says as tears stream down her face.

"the ambulance is coming in like five minutes." i tell her.

"hey he'll be okay"

>>>>

"okay 17 year old boy is being airlifted to cali children hospital. dislocated shoulder and minor concussion".

everything happened so fast I didn't understand. I turned over to lauren who had tears in her eyes watching her brother being taken to a helicopter .

i quickly run over to her and gave her a big hug which she was soon being embraced by mandla, dylan, and devenity.

"he's gonna be okay I'll drive you to the hospital okay. he's gonna be fine i promise."

                             >>>>

an: hey readers yeah im aware that a the first part is rewritten and yeah .

but i hope you guys enjoy this chapter i will try updating more often .

also i want to say thank you for over 100 reads it's crazy to me because  i just started this book and i never thought i would get here that fast.

comment and vote
xoxo, nessa