seven

"doctor, doctor  johnny orlando is awake" i yell.

i can't believe that the kid is awake he was suppose to wake up on friday. there are so many emotions going on in the room and i see johnnys green eyes shine as he looks at me with tears in my face.

"hey kenzie" he says.

"um hi johnny" i say smiling and tears streaming down my face.

"thank you for everything,if it wasn't for you i would have been in a worse condition"

"your welcome but i have use the bathroom real quick so i will talk more when i get out"

groupchat!

kenz💜
guys johnny woke up.
wtf
IM FREAKING OUT RN
AND HE SAID THANK YOU TO ME FOR SAVING HIS LIFE.
I DON'T GET IT.

mandla💛
hey kenzie slow down

dylan💚
yeah calm down
wait johnny woke up omg that's good right

kenz💜
of course it is im just shocked because i thought he was gonna be mad that i was in the hospital. i don't think he remembers that he bullied me for 6 years.

mandla💛
wow that's great i mean he won't bully you anymore if anything . and you guys can start over.

dylan💚
^

devenity💙
hey guys what did i miss

mandla💛
devenity scroll up to see the messages

devenity💙
omg johnny woke up that's great right

dylan💚
of course

kenz💜
wait guys later sleepover so we could talk more but i have to leave cause i told them that i was going to the bathroom
so byee

mandla💛
bye girlie

devenity💙
byee

dylan💚
byee

i shut off my phone and leave the bathroom and head back to johnnys room. when i walk in lauren walks up to me and she asks me to step outside.

"hey what's up"

"okay johnny is okay but he forgot that  he bullied you in the past but he does remember some events before he blacked out"

"wait hold up he doesn't remember bullying me what"

"yeah just go with it for a while. the doctors said he start to remember things slowly"

"oh okay"

we both walk back inside of the room and johnny is on his phone. my hands are shaking because im nervous because johnny has bullied me for the longest time and that caused a huge negative  impact in my life.

"hey johnny. how you feeling"

"i could've been worse to be honest"

"oh okay, well lauren i gotta go now so i'll text you later if anything so bye."

"wait kenzie" johnny says. "can i get your number so we can keep in contact"

i looked at lauren and i was confused on the fact that he just asked me for my number. she nods slowly telling me that it's okay to give him my number.

"um yeah okay" i reply writing down my number on a paper and giving it to him. "bye johnny"

"bye"

i walk out the room and i can't get my head wrap around the fact that johnny doesn't remember  bullying me. maybe that is because i just changed my hairstyle.

i feel my phone vibrate and i check to see who texted me. when i looked at it i see a message from a random number.

i read it and it says "hey it's me johnny"

am i dreaming or what?

>>>>

a/n: helloo reader sorry for the late chapter but i hope you enjoy it. it's not my best work but i promise it's gonna get better.

comment and vote

xoxo,nessa