Hajime x reader (Pt 2)

"Readyyy, GO!"

Right after Mitsuru's queue, Hajime and (Y/N) immediately pulled the giant cloth that was wrapped around the top to make it spin really fast.

Before Hajime could get the chance to head towards the opposing top, you stepped in the way, sending him an evil smirk.

"Oh~? Where do you think you're going?" You taunt

"Tch" Hajime tries to land a hit on you but you swiftly dodge his fist at the last second, then kicking his side that sent him flying to the wall. He may have feelings for you, but that's not gonna stop him from letting you win the tournament.

"And here I thought that this is the strongest in Nanba Prison, how overly.... underwhelming." You narrowed your eyes on him followed by a frown on your face. 'Is he not going to use his full strength because I'm a woman? Then I'll show him who's boss'

The thought of him not using his full strength, just because you're a woman makes you irritated. You waited for him to recover from the blow you gave him and he immediately came rushing to you like a bull.

You smirked and jumped high to avoid him, using his shoulder to steady yourself and kicked him at the back again.

"Gah! Shit, how the hell is she doing this?!" Hajime growled

"Don't get too riled up big boy, I'm just too fast for you~" You placed your hand on your hip making it sway a bit to the side. The sight never fails to make men drool.

"Ah?!" A tick mark popped on his head, "Who ya callin' a boy??"

"Well, you and I are the same age and you're weaker than me so.." You taunt him more.

"Screw you!" Hajime launches to you again to pummel you to the ground.

"Don't hold back now~!" You gave him an insane smile, your guard cap shadowing one eye to give a more intimidating look.

The fight went on for quite a while with Hajime attacking you, while you were defending yourself. You did trained a lot before the New Years tournament so it wasn't a surprise that you haven't worn out yet.

Just as you were about to deliver a punch to Hajime's stomach, he dodged your fist and swiftly kicked your legs off the ground making you fall on your back.

"Ah!" Hajime pinned your arms on the ground and trapped you with his body.

"Heh, guess I win, pipsqueak" He gives you a smirk, sending chills down your spine.

"Technically yes and no. You still haven't knocked down the top, genius" You deadpanned.

"What-?!" The moment Hajime turned his head behind him, you took the opportunity to kick him where the sun shined, and quickly got off of him to run towards building 13's top.

With a powerful kick using both your legs, you sent the top flying out of the arena.

"Alright!!! Supervisor (L/N) and inmate 54 of building 10 wins!!" Mitsuru announced (well... yelled) through the microphone.

' Agh shit! I was too late! How can I let a chick get the best of me? Dammit, I guess I was too distracted when I pinned her down' While Hajime continues to shame himself, he didn't notice you walking towards him.

"Hey" You called to get his attention, "Good game just now. I didn't hurt you too bad now did I?" You winked at him and offered him your hand.

"Uh...no, I'm good" He grabbed your hand and he felt his heart beat a little bit faster.

Hajime finally stood up and saw that you were still holding his hand. It doesn't seem that you will be letting go of it soon.

Not that he minded.

You realise him looking at your hands holding and immediately let go. Much to both of your dismay. You didn't want to make it awkward.

"So... I guess I'll see you around." Hajime rubs the back of his neck, looking away from you so that you wouldn't notice a slight tint on his cheeks.

"Yeah, you too" You sent him a closed eyed smile and continued to walk out of the arena with your inmate.

Both of you knew that you felt something when you were both on the ground. The flash in your eyes when you looked at him, vice versa. You wish you could've fought him longer.

After the Top Spinning tournament was Sake Barrel Opening. It was building 10 Vs building 4. You were going head on against Kenshirou Yozakura.

While you were fighting him, Hajime never once took his eyes off your figure.

------------------------------------------------------

I really suck when it comes to fight scenes, huh..