Rock x reader

Being the son or daughter of a very rich family is not easy. People expect you to follow in your parents footsteps, to be well-mannered, hygienic, intelligent it to put it simply; the perfect child.

But not for Rock.

Rock loves to fight. We all know that but it's not highly expected by his father who was the boss of a rich company in Japan. Rock would always get himself involved in street fights, and him basically growing up in a rich family gets him to eat high class foods, results him to escape prison after prison and he finally ends up in Nanba.
.

.

.

.

.

It was finally after the New Years tournament and after the Jyugo incident, he finally got his prize; a stone oven.

Rock invited Liang for this special occasion to give him the opportunity to eat pizza that has been baked from a real stone oven.

After eating the pizza, the gigantic former inmate of Nanba Prison; who is now a chef apprentice, Shiro came by to their tables to serve a Chinese dish.

"Shiro has been trying to make Chinese food." Explained Rock.

"They're peach buns." Liang took a bite from one of the buns and blushed in delightfulness of the delicious peach bun.

"Good work, Shiro! A Chinese just liked you're cooking!" Praised Rock.

Buy Shiro shook his head sideways, signaling that it wasn't him that made the peach buns.

"Wait, it wasn't you who made this? Then who did? Can you call them out? I wanna tell see them!" Rock asked Shiro

The apprentice just nodded his head and headed back where we can assume is the kitchen.

"You are quite close with cook aren't you, Rock?" Asked Liang.

"Yeah, well, he's basically the chef of our building that serves us. But I've never met the rest of the cooks here. They all make great food, I'm not gonna lie."

The thundering of footsteps could be heard from a distance signaling that Shiro was headed towards their table, but with someone hiding behind him.

"Yo Shiro, so where's the guy?" Asked Rock.

Shiro then pulled someone by behind the collar behind him and placed them beside him. The said person was hiding their face with a chef hat.

However, by Rock's point of view, the chef was slim, has a feminine body, long silky (H/C) hair reaching the waist and (B/S) breasts.

And it took a hot minute for him to realise, it was a girl.

When the girl revealed her (E/C) color irises, Rock couldn't help but blush red. It wasn't everyday that he could see a girl that was around his age in Nanba Prison. Plus, she was beautiful and cute with a nice body which was a bonus.

She finally revealed her full face and placed her chef hat back on her head. But not before staring wide eyed at Rock.

"Rock?! Is that you?" She exclaimed.

"Wait, I've seen that tattoo somewhere... (Y/N)?!" Rock grinned wildly

"Yes! Oh my god!" (Y/N) jumped on Rock giving him a bear hug while Rock wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I missed you" (Y/N) whispered

"I've missed you so much" Rock says back.

The two could feel butterflies in their stomachs after reuniting.

"I can't believe you work as a chef here."

"After I ran away from home, and we got separated, I had to make a living somehow, and now I'm here!" You explained with wide arms.

You were Rock's childhood friend. And just like him you weren't happy with the way you were living your life because of your rich family. Your family each have a tattoo on certain parts of your body which symbolises the family's company. Your tattoo was on your neck. You were the daughter of a smartphone company and you're father wanted you to be like him when you grow up. Which meant no fun and busy schedules. You weren't going to actually live up with that crap so you ran away from home. That's when you accidentally met Rock when he was beating up a guy at a dark alley. You two had a lot of things in common so you immediately became best friends.

When Rock was busy beating people up, you would just sit on the side watching him do his thing. You were not really suited for combat. But you always had a pocket knife on you for self defense.

One time, Rock was too busy fighting to realise the police was there to capture him, he was immediately sent to juvenile, while you were sent for interrogation. That was the last time you would see Rock.

Now that you two were finally reunited, the moment was ruined when when Hajime came to the mess hall to call the inmates to go back to their cells since lunch was over.

"I guess I'll see you around" Rock holds up a fist

"Yeah at dinner time okay?" You fist bump him back.

Then a wave of boldness overcame you, you planted a kiss on his cheek before giggling and walking back to the kitchen. Leaving him in a blushing mess.

He continued to daydream about the kiss you gave him when sudde-

*BONK*

"BACK TO YOUR CELL INMATE"

"Okay, Hajime" Rock walked back to his cell with his inmates.

Now he's looking forward to every meal, not just for the food, but for you too.