Guards x reader

Samon was taking a break in the break room where guards go to relax, hang out or just to goof around with their colleagues.

He was eating his popsicle while scrolling through his phone on YouTube just to kill some time, when he spotted one of the musics on the 'top trending'

"Hey guys! Isn't this (L/N)?!" Him alarming the other supervisors to take a look at his phone.

"Oh my, I guess it is." Kiji answers

"I didn't know she danced." Hajime says

"Isn't she from your building? How can you not know about your guards?" Kenshirou asks his rival.

"We're not that close okay?! Besides, she doesn't even tell me where exactly she goes when she takes a few days off. I guess this is why." Hajime cross his arms across his chest.

"Let's just watch the video." The guards nod

(Play the video on top. You're Jennie in this one btw. If you don't know, she's the one wearing the sleeveless outfit)

After the video ended. The guards had their eyes slightly widened from what they had watched.

They didn't know you danced and SING that good.

"Well that was....good." Samon spoke up while the rest of the guards silently agreed.

"I didn't know she could actually sing in korean."

Just then, you entered the guard room and they all had their eyes on you, looking at you suspiciously.

You had just gotten back from your one week 'appointment' with the doctor. When in actuality, you were recording your choreography for the new music your band had just released.

"Uh... I'm back?" You nervously said. Having the sudden attention from the strong guards was kinda putting you on edge.

"(L/N)." Hajime's voice boomed.

"Y-yes sir..?" 'Oh shit, am I in trouble?! I thought I completed one week worth of paperwork before I left! Or did they found out the real reason why I left the island temporarily?! Ahhhh!!! I'm doomed!' You thought but kept a straight face as much as you can.

"I didn't know you were in a band." Says Kenshirou.

'FUCK'

"OH! I..uh... I-It'snotwhatitlookslikesiriapologizeformyinsolentbehaviouritwonthappenagainipromiseilltaketheextranightshiftaslongasyoulikesirpleasedonttellthewardensir!"

And somehow they all understand.

They just chuckled at your panicking behaviour (Hajime and Kenshirou smiled amusingly) and walked towards you.

"It's quite alright (L/N). You are very talented." Kenshirou puts a hand on your shoulder.

"You gotta teach some moves. I'd like to try them too!" Samon esthetically says

"Darling, with a voice like that you could get yourself a man anywhere! I would like too have some singing lessons with you soon!" Kiji pinches you're cheek in playful way

"Hitoshi keeps talking about your band and that he would like to meet them. I guess you could do me a favour and meet him once in a while." Hajime pats your back

"S-so, you guys are not upset with me for lying about my whereabouts?" You asked the supervisors around you with your voice wavering a bit.

"We could tell you were just trying to make a living. Being a guard in Nanba Prison and an artist at the same time is not easy at all with the time you have. Just make sure you know how to handle both occupations at once miss (Y/N)." Kiji reassures you.

You smiled widely at your superiors, "Yes, I will! Thank you so much!"

"Oh yeah, the warden already knows about it."

"Huh?!"

------With the warden-----

"Eeek! Officer (Y/N) dances so good and has such a beautiful voice I'm weak! I'm so glad she works here!" Momoko fangirls in her office.

Yeah..you don't have to worry about loosing your job.

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm not actually a big fan of kpop, but this song is actually my fav