After the rain, comes the sun

Start from the beginning

They rushed to his side, but they could not wake him up, so they called the ambulance. 

At the hospital they had said he had passed out from alcohol poisoning and that they needed to keep him there for few days.  But he disappeared right after he woke up. Both his mother and father was very worried, they could not get a hold of him, and they were home waiting for him, hoping he would at least come back home. His dad had hired people to search for him. 

After few hours they got a call saying he was brought back to the hospital due to more drinking. 

They both rushed to the hospital, they had tied him up to the bed so he would not run away again. His mother told his father not to say a word,and let her talk to him.

she walked slowly towards him and sat beside him.

"xiao wei"  he looked at her with tears falling

"mom, let me go!please" he begged 

"xiao wei, what are you doing, acting like this" she asked with a weak voice

"mom, it hurts so bad, just want the pain to stop" he said crying even more. His mom released him, and he got sat up and held her tight

"mom, it hurts so bad"  she held him tight back, and was stroking his back

"I know , I know, stop crying please you are breaking my heart" she said almost choking up too. 

His dad watch this, and really did not know what to do. He did not understand, that he would go to this length because of some random guy, even if it was just an affair why would he go this length for it, he has Zhu, he been in love with her, he could just relight that love, so why. 

He wanted to ask, but could not utter a word, seeing him like this, he was his only son, no matter how harsh he has been with him, he did love him, so it did pain him to see him like this. 

**************************************

Few months had passed now, Shen wei had been in and out of hospital once a week, because of alcohol. He look sickly thin, he barely ate. He barely had strength to be awake . The company went down hill fast. Zhu knew she really had to do something, she saw how Shen wei and his family was on verge of death.  So she tried to talk to Shen wei, show him the letter from Yunlan from back then but he refused to see her, or listen to her, and he refused to take the letter. 

Shen wei did not trust Zhu Hong and refused to listen to anything she said, hence he did not even bother to open the letter thinking it was Zhu Hongs evil plans again.

So she went to look for Yunlans sister, hoping she could help her get him back, she knew now, he was the only one that could help Shen wei. 

They sat at a coffee bar, both quiet for a while, Zheng only giving Zhu evil look.  Then Zhu broke the silent

"you need to get your brother back, to save Shen wei, he is in really bad shape" Zheng laughed 

"did you not want my brother out of his life, now you want him back? who do you think you are to decided that?"   Zhu  looked down

"I was wrong, I did not think they had such strong feelings between them, so please help me"  Zheng scuffed 

"no, my brother is better without this kind of drama"  and she got up to leave when Zhu held on to her

"please please, he been in and out of the hospital for months, I am afraid his body wont take much more of this" 

Zheng got lose and said"I don't care, that is your problem " and she rushed out.