Chapter 21

-Faith's POV-

I couldn't sleep all night , and I could think about was James, I got up and got my suitcase down, I started packing to go on vacation, I packed summer and winter clothes and I packed a bunch of clothes, I walked to my dresser and saw a picture of me and Niall when we first got together, I remember when we first met, I didn't like anybody until he showed me the world can be nice, I smiled and picked it up looking at it, I put it in my suitcase to keep me happy on our trip and I zipped my bag, I placed it by the closet and laid back down," baby, are you okay?" Niall asked in his deep Irish accent,"yes , I just couldn't go to sleep" I said placing my hands under my face,"come here" Niall said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close,"i love you" I aid Peking his lips,"i love you more sweetheart" he said keeping me warm.

-Morning-

Niall got up and went to the bathroom, he came out,"baby, did you already pack?" Niall asked chuckling a little, I rolled over and stretched,"yes" I said laying there smiling at him,"i need to started packing then" Niall said walking over to me,"I'm excited " I said smiling watching him get closer,"i am too" he said climbing on top of me, he leaned down and kissed me, he got off and turned the tv on," be right back sweetheart" he said walking downstairs. Niall came back with some breakfast, we ate together and then I helped Niall pack for Paris,"thanks for helping me pack sweetheart" Niall said smiling at me,"your welcome" I said kissing him,"Niall you have visitors!" Liam hollered from downstairs, me and Niall walked downstairs to see Greg his wife and Theo, Niall crouched down and held his arms out,"Theo!" Niall said,Theo ran and hugged Niall, Niall picked him up and swung him around,"I'm so glad to see you " he said smiling down at Theo," we wanted to come visit, Niall can I talk to you for a minute?"Greg asked walking in the computer room, I played with Theo and smiled, I kissed the top of his head and got a big smile on my face every time I saw him smile or giggle. Niall and Greg came back out,"it was nice seeing you guys, we wanted to stop by, we were on our way to see our grandmother" Greg said bouncing with Theo in his arms,"i love you guys, stop by more often" I said hugging each of them and giving them a kiss on the cheek, Niall gave hugs and kisses too,"bye, love you guys" we waved as they left,"let's go finish packing ,big day tomorrow" Niall said hopping up the stairs.

___________________________________
A/N
Hey guys, sorry about the short chapter, I wanted to update, I think the next chapter is the last chapter but it could be the one after the next chapter, anyways thank you for who has read this book and voted on it, I love you guys, if you want I have three other books, there is a Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford fanfic, I'm working on a Calum hood fanfic, bye:)