Chapter 6

- Faiths POV-

I woke up with Niall behind me, it made me feel a little better but I still can't stop thinking about Harry and how our kiss felt..... I need to stop and just ask Niall if I can do something myself or just something to get My mind off of some things.

I got up and stretched ,I started wobbling to the bathroom while stretching , I finally stopped stretching as I approached the bathroom door. I tried opening the door but it was locked, I waited by the door until the door unlocked, I looked and saw Harry..." Faith I need to talk to you" he said in his sexy British accent.

" Yeah..?" I said staring in his gorgeous emerald eyes.

" I can't stop thinking about you, I honestly think I'm in love with you.."

I interrupted him," but it was just yesterday Harry"

" I understand that ,but our kiss felt amazing and I want that to keep happening" he said moving closer to were our faces were inches away.

" I want to be with you , i don't want to hurt Niall's feelings but true love happens no matter what...." he said putting his hand on my cheek.

I couldn't help it but lean in with him, our lips met in sync with one another. I pulled away ," Harry I want to be with you but I have another person I want to be with too.." I said backing away.

" But I love you.." he said ,he looked so upset," can you at least figure out who you want?" he asked as I looked at him.

" Yes I will find out, and I will let you and Niall know.." I said turning around to the bathroom.

After I used the bathroom I walked back to Niall's room, I crawled up underneath the covers next to him , he moved a little then stretched, he wrapped his arms around me and said," good morning princess"

" Good morning baby" I said as he kissed me," Can we talk for a little bit?" I asked.

"Of course, what is it sweetheart?" he said sitting up as did I.

" You know I love you right?" I said.

" I hope so haha" he said.

" Well I've never been in love with anyone or in a relationship before, but I think that we may need to take a break for a little while because I think things are moving way to fast to the point our relationship will end and I don't want that to happen, do you understand?" I said disappointed.

" I understand completely, I'm with you too, I don't want our relationship going by to fast" he said then kissing me on the cheek.

"Thank you for understanding, I just need to figure out what I want before if make my life terrible" I said standing up beside him.

" It's okay" Niall said smiling at me.

-Harry's POV-

I can't wait any longer, I know she is in there with him all snuggled up, that tears me apart so much, I just want to hold her and call her mine...

I heard Niall and Faith laughing walking out of their room,"I'm gonna make breakfast" Niall said.

"Okay" Faith said.

Niall walked down the stairs, once he was down the stairs I walked to their bedroom and walked in partially but knocked so Faith knew I was in there," oh hey , you scared me" she said turning back to me then back at her dresser getting clothes.

" Did you make up your mind?" I asked walking up behind her.

" It's not that easy, I just want to take a break and find out what I want" she said closing her dresser drawers and turning around.

" Okay, I'm sorry" I said disappointed.

" It's okay, don't apologize" she said smiling as she patted my arm.

" So wrud" I asked.

" About to take a shower" she said.

" Cool, Faith um , so you don't wanna kiss anymore?" I said.

-Faith's POV-

"Well I mean, idk..." I said.

"Okay" Harry said upset.

" Don't be upset please" I said concerned.

" It's hard when the girl you absolutely love sleeps with your friend.." Harry said with both anger and sadness.

" Don't be that way" I said.

" It's hard Faith, you don't understand" he said turning around.

I grabbed his arm and pulled his close to me, I dropped what was in my hands and wrapped my arms around him, he looked me dead in the eye and said," I care about you , I want you to be my princess, to cuddle with , to kiss, you out of millions of other girls, I want you..."

I put my hands behind his head and pulled him in, our lips met in sync like every other time we kissed and the feelings I felt the first time were still there, when we were done I looked over to see Niall at the doorway , he was watching us the entire time.....

" This is why you wanted to talk to me, it wasn't because things were going by too fast, Faith why did you do this to me...?" Niall said with tears coming to his eyes.

"Niall please listen...." I said stepping closer to him.

" No Faith, if you want him go with him, don't force yourself to love me" Niall said walking back downstairs.

" See this is what I meant, now my life is freaking screwed up" I said sitting on Niall's bed.

" Faith I'm sorry" Harry said.

" Just leave..." I said.

" But Faith let me talk.." Harry said coming closer.

" I SAID GET OUT.." I said angry slamming the door behind him.

I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote ,"I'm sorry I screwed everything up, whoever is reading this note please let Niall know or if you are Niall that I won't be a bother anymore, I'm sorry I messed up what was between us and I know you will never forgive me, I screwed up like I did my whole life, I think it's best if I just run away from everyone, burn my things or sell them, I'm so sorry, I will forever love you Niall , you were the only person who cared and I messed up, I love you , bye"

I grabbed the sheets out of the closet and tied them all together to form a long enough rope, I threw it out the window and hooked it onto the bathtub spout, hopefully it will be strong enough if not then oh well , I climbed out and made my way down, I ran as fast as I could across the road and into the woods were the field was, I was crying so hard and then everything blacked out....

___________________________

A/N

Hi guys, it's been awhile, and I apologize I'm gonna try and update more! thank you so much for reading my book it means so much to me! Let me know what you think of my book :) bye