Chapter 20

-Niall's POV-

Me and Faith were laying in our bed cuddled together, she had her head nestled in my neck,"sweetheart are you hungry?" I asked,"no baby" she replied,even though I have her eating some she still barley even eats,"not even if I take you out to eat?" I asked smiling a little,"if you want me to go out to eat with you I will eat ,but I will only eat because your taking me, not because I want to" she said moving and looking up at me, I got up ,stretched and then moved towards the closet, I started getting dressed as I put my pants on,"baby, come get me" Faith said smiling, I walked over to her finishing buckling my belt, I leaned down and sat her up, she giggled and placed her hand on my cheek,"i love you baby" she said smiling, I smiled back,"i love you more sweetheart" she leaned in and kissed me,"I've missed those kisses" I said chuckling,"i missed your kisses" she said giggling and following me to the closet,"i didn't want to kiss you because I didn't know I you wanted me too, I felt like you needed your space sweetheart"i said finding a shirt,"your so sweet" she said hugging me from behind. We got dressed and went downstairs, nobody was up so we just left,"so, I've been thinking really hard about this and if you don't want to right now that's completely fine, do you want to go on vacation?"i asked,"depends where" she said looking over at me,"paris?" I questioned,"anywhere is fine with me baby"she said smiling,"so, wanna go this weekend.?" I asked,"sure" she said, we reached the restaurant and went in.

-later that evening-

Faith was crying on my shoulder,"its okay" I said sniffling and wiping my eyes with my sleeve, me and Faith were in James room putting the crib back in the box and the boy and girl decorations up for when we found out what he or she was going to be. Faith folded the girl clothes and put them in the pink box, as she folded the boy clothes she cried harder to where she was barley able to breathe, I pulled her into my lap and held her close, I kissed her forehead and rubbed my hand on her back,"i miss him so much" she said in between each breathe, I started to cry, seeing Faith down and knowing my son is gone, my son the one who I would take fishing or go golfing with, my son that me and Greg would take our boys out with, the son I lost , it tears me apart.Louis walked in and sat beside us,"I'm so sorry" Louis said comforting us,"i just miss him" Faith said with her head nestled I my neck,"i miss little directioner too" Louis said running his hand through his hair, he picked up the boy clothes and went through them, I saw him get sad and a tear roll down his cheek. He wiped his eyes and comforted Faith,"c'mon" Louis said helping Faith up, he guided her downstairs, I stayed sitting in the floor, I held my head in my hands, I started to cry picking up the clothes and putting them in the blue box, I went to my room to the bathroom, I wiped my eyes and looked in the mirror, my eyes were red and puffy and I couldn't stop shaking, I went downstairs and sat beside Faith on the couch, she curled in a ball and laid in my lap,"come on sweetheart" I said picking up Faith and carrying her upstairs,"everything is going to get better" I said still upset laying Faith on the bed, she laid there, I heard her sniffling, I curled up behind her and kissed her forehead,"i love you sweetheart" I said softly,"love you" she said still laying in the same position, I hope things get better...

___________________________________

A/N

Hey guys, I want to thank everyone for reading my book and voting on it if you have, its about to end, I posted two more stories up, one is a Michael Clifford fanfic and one is an Ashton Irwin fanfic, I'm working on a Calum one , if you want to check those out that would great! I love you beautiful faces so much! Bye:)