Seconds?

Sorry this took so long but I hope you enjoy the chapter, it was a bit rushed and I didn't edit it so the spelling might be crap anyway enjoy.
-Mads

After talking to Thomas, dad got Julie and I a rose each, I accepted mine. Dad sat down and watched cross country races to learn how we could improve. I only learnt this when I walked out of my room and saw him staring intently at the screen of the tv.

We got prepared for our second race, my hopes were some what high. The chances of losing were high there was only this team and us. We lined up and prepared to start running, the gun went off and so did we. I was behind Thomas most of the time, sometimes I got in front of him....I'm proud of that.
We came to the end and Thomas started speeding up, he past the guy in front of us and came first the other guy coming second and I came third. One by one everyone came past the line.

Dad and the other coach discussed the answers as we sat on the bleachers. I sat in between Thomas' legs, dad walked over and sat down.
"It was close..." He said and continued saying the scores, my head bowed and I felt disappointed in myself. I know that they tried their hardest but did I?
"But coach lowest score wins." Said Danny. My head snapped up and a smile on my face
"We won." I say with excitement and he nodded.
"Yes!" I yell out hugging Thomas and the rest of the boys.

Time skip

We were outside and the Diaz boys just got picked up by their father and told that they can't race anymore, I was bit sad but I would see them in classes at school.
"Where's Danny, David and Damacio?" Coach asked
"They're gone." Johnny said
"What do you men gone?" He asked  
"I'm mean gone, off the team gone." Johnny said again
"Why?"
"Their dad needed them for work and while we were away, he needed help." He said (tbh I can barely remember what Johnny Said)
I walked in Side with Thomas.
"Hey." I say hugging him from behind
"Hi." He said turning around so we were hugging.
"I'm gonna miss the boys." I say looking at Thomas.
"I know me too, but their dad needs them." He says. I mumble in agreement nuzzling my face into his chest.
"Jeez your smushy today." He says chuckling. I lifted my head to look at him again.
"Mhm" I mumble giving a small innocent kiss. He responds but I pull away giggling.
"Oh I see how it is." He says chasing me around the room. I was laughing like a maniac until I was lifted up then I was shitting myself like terrified puppy. My face was soon pampered in small kisses until it got to my lips, I got a long passionate kiss.
"What in the world is going on?" We pulled away and Thomas dropped me.
"Thomas!" I whine loudly. I looked down at me and smiled innocently before looking straight up at the person.
"Oh um hi dad." I say looking at him.
"What the hell is happening?" He said arms cross looking between us. I got up and brushed myself off.
"You didn't know?" I ask he shook his head.
"I thought everyone knew, why do you think we sit together or hug or fall asleep together on the bus?" I ask
"I thought you two were just close." He says. I looked at him like he was dumb.
"It's fine, you two suite each other anyway. Madelyn car. Now." He says and follows me out of the room.
"I will allow this, but Julie has a crush on Thomas so don't be surprised when she hates you when she finds out."
"I'm not surprised now." I say looking at him
"What's that supposed to mean?" He asks.
"She already hates me, please tell me you've noticed?" I ask dad. He shook his head again and continued driving. We got home and he told us that he was going to visit the Diaz family for lunch to discuss the boys staying.

Time skip

Dad just got back and was talking about it to us.
"Their dad did say something, he said 'I Remind him of you.' What's that supposed to mean?" He asks
"It means that when I first met him I thought he couldn't talk English either." I say laughing a bit, soon dad started laughing as well as mum.
This is what I cherish. The small memories of our family.

Sorry this took so long but I hope you enjoy the chapter, it was a bit rushed and I didn't edit it so the spelling might be crap anyway enjoy.