The Whites are back

I was walking along the streets with Victor, casually talking.
"So have you heard?" He asks eagerly like the queen was coming here.
"Umm....heard what?" I ask, confusion clear in my voice.
"Javi's out of jail, but dads still in." He says excitedly but that slowly fades when he mentions his dad.
"Well that's great news." I say.
"I know I'm living with Javi until dads out." He says looking at me then back at the ground. Just as he did a car with familiar faces sped past. Shit.
"Sorry Victor, I have to go. I'll see you at school and say hi to Javi and Lupe for me." I say as I turn around and sprint back home before they get here. As I run I see a short cut threw the fields that I know so I won't be yelled at by running threw them.

I see my house not to far away I sprint faster to get there. I jump over the fence of my next door neighbour but soon fail by landing. On. My. Face... I jump up and turn to my neighbour.
"Hi Senora!" I say as she looks at me with a smile
"Hola." She answered like it was completely normal.
I quickly run into my house and close the door. I look around at everything and quickly clean up. I was just about done when I heard a *buck, buck* I look around and there I see my pet Chicken the lady next door gave me.
"Oh my god." I whisper to myself.
"KFC VAMONOS!" I yelled at the daft chicken.
As the chicken ran to a spare room I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see my family.
"Madelyn!" Jamie yelled as she ran to give me a hug.
"Hey there jam." I say hugging her back.
"Hey there sweetie pie." Mum says hugging me.
Dad and Julie just pushed past me.
"I didn't know you were coming so my room is yours and dads room and you girls can have whatever room you want." I say giving them a smile.
"Alrighty lets go find a room." Mum said
They all split up to go to there rooms. As I started making a bed on the sofa for myself until I heard.
"AHHHHHHHH!" We all started rushing to Julie's room to see her scared of a........chicken?
I started laughing until there were tears in my eyes. They all looked at me while Julie and dad glared at me.
"Your scared of a chicken. KFC isn't going to hurt you. He's just annoying." I explained
"Well get it away from me!" She screamed
"Why don't we get dinner?" Mum suggested
—————-
We finally got to the restaurant and got tacos after numerous of times trying to get the family to understand the lady at the counter. We walked out and we heard a wolf whistle and turned around to see Javi and his gang and David is the one who wolf whistled at Julie, I glared at him which he immediately stopped.
"What's the matter amigo you scared of me?" David asked while laughing.
"Hey that's enough!" Javi shut him down.
We pull out and go back home.
I set myself up on the sofa and got comfy for the night.

Next day————————
The rooster goes off trying to wake us up. After the rooster going off and Julie complaining we finally arrived at school.
We got out and I helped dad find the front office but I didn't make it very far since Thomas slammed open the principals office and storms out. I immediately go after him.
"Thomas! THOMAS! Wait!" I shout. He turns around and looks at me anger evident in his eyes.
"What happens baby?" I ask
"A guy called Lola a whore and kept calling her a slut so I punched him in the face and I called to the principals office." He explained
"Oh baby, I'm sorry, don't waste your time on idiots like him." I say giving him a short passionate kiss. He smiles at me and hugs me.
——————————
It was time for PE. Now don't get me wrong I love sports and running but not when your coach is your dad, and your dad disowned you when you were younger.
"Diaz, Diaz, Diaz. Is that a popular name where you come from?" Coach asked, just as he asked a loud honk form a car from Senòra Diaz across the oval.
"We gotta go." Danny says
"Class isn't dismissed yet." Coach says
"No really we gotta go, that's our mum." Danny says emphasising that she's scary as hell when she's mad.
"Tell her to wait." White says still not understanding that they have to leave
"Ha you tell her." Damacio says laughing as they start running to the car
"Is White a popular name where you come from?" Victor says laughing while others laugh too.
"What's your name?" Coach asked
"Puentes, Victor Puentes." Victor replies
"Alright, Puentes what do you normally do in sport?" Coach
"Nothing." He answers
"Nothing?" He asked again
"Come on, you really want to get this all dirty?" Victor asks
"Real peacock aren't you?" Coach rhetorically asks
"Okay one lap of the oval and we will call it a day." He orders
So we all got up and started running around the oval. I was the fastest girl so I was basically in front of them all.
Can't wait until we get home.