Chapter 46 "Caught"

Začít od začátku

"I'll show them my vengeance..."

"We'll show them..." He said and then he stopped. "Wait..."

"What...?" The other enchanter asked.

Both of them look around...

"It's nothing... Let's go... The master is waiting for us." He said.

I heaved a deep sigh when the two enchanters are leaving. Good thing I quickly hide myself before they appear and see me.

I slowly come out when the two enchanters are completely gone.

I need to find Mic before I get caught.

...

Jamaicah's POV

"What...?! She left the palace all by herself?" –Keith. She's more worried than I am.

Before I can reply anything to Keith, Kenneth quickly run away- out from the palace.

"Where are you going, Kenneth?" –Zane.

But Kenneth did not reply.

My attention went back to Keith.

"Yes... I don't know what happened but she just suddenly became in different mood." I explain.

"Why... What... Let's go and find her..." She said and attempts to run but Zane grab her wrist.

"No... It's dangerous. Should we tell the authorities?" –Zane.

...

Alexandra's POV

I recognize the enchanters going to somewhere in the same direction. Where are they going?

They are all gone...

I slowly come out and continue to search for Mic...

"Please... I wanted to be alone..."

That voice... I recognize that voice... It is Michaela... I found her...

I went to take a peek inside a room and found her with Linda.

Linda... I met her from the human world before... I met her when she saved me from bullies on our school. We became friends and I never thought that Linda would be like this.

"Okay... I'll just go outside." –Linda.

I hurriedly went to hide when I notice Linda is going to come out from the room. She might see me.

The noise of Linda's boot as she walks echoed through the hallway. When she's gone, I come out and went to the room.

"Mic..." I called. I finally found you.

Mic turns around and was surprised to see me.

"You came back..." She said.

I hurriedly went and hugged her.

"I'm so happy to see you again. Let's go back... Let's go home..." I said but she pushed me hard enough that I fell to the floor. Aww...!

"Who are you?" She asked that shocks me.

Why...? Why can't she remember me? We've been best friends since our childhood....

"I'm your best friend... I'm Alexandra... your best friend..."

"Though you look familiar to me..." Familiar...? "No... Even though you are... If you really are my best friend, why can't I remember anything from you?" She said.