Episode 1: Wrong Warp

Start from the beginning

Tari: What?? Oh, no... no, no, I'm not-

Fan 1: Which gaming company are you with?? COG? CloudSeven? Alphamax?

She panicked then looks across the street to a building called 'TasCorp'.

Tari: I'm with.... TasCorp?

The crowd backed up a bit after hearing her response.

Tari: uh... That's right and uh... speaking of which I... I think they're calling me there now! So... gotta go, you know.

She awkwardly laughed as she walked towards the TasCorp building. Inside was filled with game controllers, consoles, everything you need to game on. She looked around for a bit.

TasCorp Robot: I SEE YOU'RE INTERESTED IN THE SPEED RING!

The robots sudden appearance caused her to jump and drop the ring. 

TasCorp Robot: What about more popular gaming enhancing wearables?! It will make your finger button-mash at an insane rate! 

Tari: Er, no thank you! That... looks painful.

TasCorp Robot: Ah not your style, eh? Well, what about... an AlphaX Stabilizing wrist band? Infinite accuracy glove! Glitchy Bugs console! Comes with free game! TasCorp coveted headset... CloudSeven toothbrush? Limited edition gaming duck? 

Tari: OOH! Wait, wait, no. I was wondering if you could tell me where I am. My memory's a bit hazy. 

TasCorp Robot: Aah, I see! Party too hard last night, huh?! No problem! Everybody's here to help. You're in Silica City, the video game capital! 

Tari: Silica City? That sounds familiar. 

TasCorp Robot: And there's no better place to be in Silica City then the TasCorp Superstore! With top-of-the-line peripherals, tools and gaming enhancements, as well as the world's greatest ESports team... TasCorp is the most trusted name in gaming!!! TasCorp... the new Meta.

Tari: Um... 

TasCorp Robot: Now let's find the perfect gaming enhancement for you! Maybe a geosynchronised orthopaedic mouse? 

Cheers could be heard from the room across where she was. Curious she walks in.

Announcer: And after that amazing split, TasCorp's Meta Runner, Belle Fontiere is on a world record pace! Would this be another speedrun world record under her belt? Look at her blaze through that final level! That jump-dive precision is phenomenal! Another amazing split! Now all she has to do is get to the goal 

Tari: Excuse me... Hey, sorry.... Can you tell me what's going on...

Announcer: LOOK AT THAT DETERMINATION! Ladies and gentlemen, this isn't your average Meta Runner here!

The girl on stage activated something on her cybernetic arm. 

Announcer: OH MY GOSH THAT FRAME-PERFECT PRECISION! All she has to do now is execute the Coconut Burst Jump and the world record is hers! 

The crowd watched with amazement as the female gamer was about to preform her special move.

Announcer: For those new here, the Coconut Burst Jump is a newly discovered glitch that cuts this level in HALF! And we're about to witness it in all its glory! Remember now the Coconut Burst Jump comes in two parts. Here we go! The beginning of the glitch, it's all or nothing now. 

The first part was pulled off flawlessly.

Announcer: There's the setup and now she's positioning herself. Ooooh....! AND THERE IT IS! A perfect wall clip!