Chapter 2:

The two mice began their adventure to save their father and search for this detective. But somehow, they don't know that this adventure will change their life forever. They still searched, hand in hand, found this detective, but somehow they got lost. The clouds covered the whole sky, even the beautiful bright moon. The sky will rain anytime soon. One drop .......................... Two drops ................. And rain. ... The beautiful white mouse is holding her sister in her arms and running as fast as her legs leading her . They decided to shelter in an old boot.

          (Y/N) POV:

          I sigh. When will we meet this detective and help my father? I know i can find my father by myself but i need more help. And when i saw this newspaper, it gave me hope. Hope that there will be a way to find my father. Hope that we can be gather around like an old family again. Just think of that, i just want to cry. Cry all out until i can't cry anymore. But no, i am too strong to cry. I don't usually cry. After when i was 10 years old, i didn't cry any single tears anymore.

         That's the past. Now in the present, I am very calm. It's like this is just normal. We are sitting here for the moment to wait the rain finish, the silence fill the air, a comfortable one. But then, the cry sob break the silence, Olivia starts to cry out. I can tell she is very worries. Worry that she can't find his father anymore. Worry that she will be lost here forever. And worry about she can't find this detective to help us. I look at her worry impression on my face. She just crying none stop. 

         I hug her, hug her on my lab. She need a comfort, need positive. This so negative. I hate negative come from my family, from life, from people and from...me. I always make everything very positive but, after ours father being kidnapped, everything just hard to understand. Am I still positive or right now i am negative? I don't know.... I just shrug at my though and give it aside, don't want to think to much. "There there, Oly. It will be alright..." i'm patting her back to comfort her. Mom used to do this when i was 9 years old. But somehow, she was gone after Olivia had birth. Yes, i love my mom so much. She is a kind, gentle, brave and smart women. Who is always there for me.... Then Olivia stops crying, and only the sob escape.

          "Uhm miss,...are you ok?" say the unfamiliar voice. I turn around just to see a chubby mouse with a beard between his nose and his mouth. His coat has sewn his torn cuff together by Lambert stitch, which a surgeon usually uses. "Oh we are find. But we somehow lost" you say as i turn all my body around and so does Olivia. "Oh oh my my, take this and dry yourself" This doc gives my sister the white small towel for her dry her face. Then she gives back to the doc. 

         I smile. "Thanks doc!" i say. He smiles but then his impression change into the suprise. "W-why are you...?" he says in shock but i kinda calm. "Nothing....Do you know where is this Basil of Baker street?" I change the subject, don't want any farther .I give him the half of paper, he reads it then turn to us. Then hand us back the paper. "I'm sorry i don't know any Basil" He says. My sister impression from hope turn to sad. "But i do know where is Baker street is." he exclaims. "Thanks sir." i say with a smile. "Don't mention it. Let's find this Basil chap together" he says as we head out under the cool and hard rainy day.

________________________________________________________________________________--------------------------------------------------------------------&----------------------------------------------------------

"Well thanks for the vote you guys give me earlier! And enjoy!"