Chapter 1

At night in London was a night full of fog covering all the street. There was a beautiful white mouse was walking on the street, in her hand was a pink box with yellow ribbon. 

          (Y/N) POV:

          Yesterday i just decided finish my bussiness so today i could visit my sweet father and my little fluffy cute sister. And also today is her birthday after all. I already brought her a present before i get here. Right now, I am heading to my father's house by walking to there.  Everywhere is so foggy, so i already  bring with me my oil lamp. It helps me see in the dark a lot. 

          I almost there i think. Wow, it's a long time i come here so i don't really remember where they live. Then something catch my eyes, ' Flaversham's toys'. But it at the other side of the road! Wow, i just detour! I should go short way so it more faster than. Hehe, i am sometimes very stupid. 

          I carefully cross the road so i won't be crash by horse wagon or a horse road by. Finally i reach it, home sweet home. I knock on the door three time and wait there for a few second. "Coming!" say the familiar voice. The voice is sound familiar. The vision opens the door, he is a light brown mouse with orange beard. Wow, dad changes aaaa lot! than i could remember. 

          My dad sees me, smile. He smiles brightly cause long time we aren't meet each other. "Hi dad! Long time no see!" I say happily with a smile on my face. "Oh hello dear! Long time not see you, too!" he says as we hug each other, pretty tight actually. Then...."Daddy! Who is it?" the little girl mouse has light brown fur. She is wearing a lovely blue dress and a ribbon near her ears. She sees me and smiles brightly than ever. "Sissy!" She runs to me and tackles me in the hug, her head on my stomach. 

         "Hello birthday girl! How's life?" i say. I'm patting her head gently, giggling. "It's very great! This is my best birthday ever!" she exclaims as she makes her hands to the air. Smile brightly happily. "Ah! We haven't give you birthday present yet!" he says, smiles. "what is it? What is it?" she says exciting. "Let's head inside first then. It become more cold outside" he smiles. It's not only your special day Olivia, mine too. Cause today, after all those many years, i finally can gather with my family, again...

          We walk inside, Olivia stands in front of the table while i stand next to her, the smile on my face. "And now now, close your eyes!"  he says as he reach the closet near by. She tries to peaky but i use my hands to cover her eyes. "No peeky pricky! There is no surprise when you already see it!~" she just chuckles. Then dad brings out a toy, which is pink. I put my hand out off her eyes so she can see it. The doll starts to dance beautifully with music. Olivia smiles happily. I think she is very love it. "Ohh! daddy! You made it just for me?" she looks at dad, happily. She watches it plays a little while. " You're the most wonderful father in the whole....whole world!" she runs to him and hugs him. I soon join them too. "Yeah! I agree!" i say, giggle. He smiles happily. 

        "Now it'-" i get cut off my words when we hear knocks on the door. I look at him with my question face. 'Who's knocking at this late?' i ask myself. I feel something wrong. "Who's that?" my father asks but no answer,  that person just knocking on the door harder. "I-I don't know" Olivia answers. We quickly in defense move. I quickly grab her and hide inside the closet. Cause i feel something not normal, which is not good:

   1. No one can knock on the door this late 

   2. It knocks harder and more powerful like it wants to kill us immediately

   3. When Olivia watched her doll played, i see a shadow outside and stop in front of our house.

          Then after a few second, i hear a loud breaking noise. It's like there are a battle or a fighting or something. I, Olivia quickly open the closet a little so we can see what happening outside. I see a bat has a peg leg and a little broken wings. I start to walk outside to help my father but the table come to us and lock us inside. "Gotcha Toy maker!" the unfamiliar voice says and laugh, like a victory laugh. I think it's the bat's voice. "Olivia! (Y/N)!" then everything is quietly after that. I, Olivia use our strength to push the closet's door to let us out. 

          In one push, we are already outside. Everything is so messy and broken. There isn't any light in the house, which is very dark. When i start to walk, i find myself stepping into something. It's a flashlight, a little broken but it can still use. I grab it and turn the light on. I search around through the dark with the help of the flashlight. Everything is broken, the dishes, table, chairs and window too! I mean everything in here. But not the things inside the closet. Olivia starts to call out our's father, but no answer from him. We start to worry. My flashlight lend on the white paper, which is a little wrinkled. 

         I come closer and there is the words catch my eyes ' famous detective solves baffling disappearance'. I cut the paper and take the half that has address. "Hey Olivia! We have to find Basil of Baker street. I think he can help us!" i exclaim and point at the half paper. She looks at me, full of hope in her eyes, she grabs the half of the newspaper and reads it. I take her scarf, hat and coat and put in on her so she can be warm. I put my cloak, which is in front of the table that had block me earlier and grab my install, put it on. I comb my hair by my hand into the ponytail. And that, we start our adventure to find our father and this mystery detective. 'I hope he can help me with this' i mumble to myself.

________________________________________________________________________________--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Excuse me, my story will also contain grammatical errors so please understand. Oh, and if you wonder how do you look like then here it is. Sorry if it's not good.

         Oh and by the way, this movie had been a long time ago

         Oh and by the way, this movie had been a long time ago. So it was very less people to read it.