Caught

He ended up just sitting down watching a movie. He had his arm around my bit I couldn't help but notice the bandages. "Hey Kacchan?" "Ya need" "why did you do it?" He looked at my a little surprised. "I-i wanted to feel the same pain I put you threw". He looked down and blushed. I sat straight up and cupped his face with my hands. "Katsuki Bakugou, for the last time you didn't hurt me that bad!". I jumped up and gave him a hug. "Shitty Nerd". He gave me a small smile and hugged me. "and you shitty nerd my names Kacchan". I smiled and pulled myself into his chest. "I love you Kacchan" he put his arms around me. "I love you too Deku". With that I drifted off to sleep.
-Next Morning Kacchan's P.O.V-
I woke up with Deku in my arms. 'God I love him so much' I thought. I slowly got away from his grasp without waking him up, I went down stairs to watch T.V. Maybe about ten minutes later I hear. "Kacchan?" I turn my head to see a half asleep Deku walking towards me. "Hey Deku can I ask you something?" I said with a serious tone. He looked kinda scared.
-  Deku's P.O.V -
Oh shit. Did I do something? Is he mad at me? Does he wanna break up? "Uh y-ya Kacchan?".  Sat down next to him on the couch and he pulled me closer. "Can I beat the shit out of the new kid?" I started to laugh. "Just don't put him in the hospital". He looked at me a bit shocked then laughed. "No promises". We sat there on the couch for a couple hours watching Netflix and talking then it was about 5. "Hey Kacchan? I'm gonna order dinner ok?" I started to get up to go get my phone. "Ok" he said from the couch. I got my phone, ordered dinner and put it on the coffee table. "I'm gonna go take a shower before the food gets here" I said to Kacchan while walking away.
-Kacchan's P.O.V-
The nerd walked away to take a shower and his phone went off. Me being the protecting boyfriend I am checked it.
Unknown number: Hey Deku it's me Eli I got ur number from ururaka-San.
'WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING TEXTING MY DEKU!!' Ofcourse I texted him back trying to be Deku.
Deku: Hey Eli!
I studied the way he texted when we were just friends. I know it's weird but oh well.
Eli: Hi I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow after school? Maybe we could go to the park!
Why the hell would he want to hang out with MY Deku at the park?
Deku: Why?
Eli: Well I think you're pretty cool and I wanted to hang out just us.
I WAS SO PISSED!! Before I could text back I heard.
"Kacchan? Why do you have my phone?"
Shit.