Little smut~

"Are you wearing my boxers?"
I say with a smirk
Kacchans P.O.V
Fuck. He wasn't supposed to notice. Wait did he just smirk? Shit that was really hot. I can feel my pants get tighter this was not a good fucking time!
Dekus P.O.V
He blushed that was cute. I feel something on my thigh. Omg he's hard! Hm would it be mean to mess with him? Oh well. I pulled him into a kiss. I put my hands on his bare chest and he put his in my hair. I move my hands over his chest down to his member. He moans a little and tugs on my hair. I take the opportunity to slip my tongue in his mouth he was a bit surprised then melted into it. I bring my hand down to his cock and he moans louder. Fuck he's so hot. But I broke the kiss squeezed his cock and walked away. Holy shit I'm gonna die.
Kacchan's P.O.V
What the fuck just happened?! Whatever that was,was hot. His ass looked so fucking good. That nerd can't just tease me like that and get away with it.
Dekus P.O.V
I go downstairs to sit on the couch. HOLY CRAP! I just did that. He's so hot I wanna fuck him so badly. "Hey deku~" Oh fuck. "Y-ya Kacchan?" I say with my most innocent voice. He walks to the couch and pins me down. "Uh k-kacchan?" "You know you can't tease me like that and get away with it~" i'm not gonna be able to walk tomorrow.
Kacchans P.O.V
Fuck he's so hot. I rip off his shirt and i'm kinda thrown back, like since when was he this jacked. It was really hot. I bring my head down to his shorts. "We need to get rid of these~" I pull down his shorts and underwear. He's fucking huge. I put it in my mouth and start sucking. "A-aH K-Kacchan" The way he says my name turns me on. I continue. "Kacchan i-i'm cu-umming" i go down one last time engulfing his whole cock and feel a warm liquid going down my throat.
Dekus P.O.V
KACCHAN JUST SUCKED MY DICK! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! WHAT THE FUCK DO I SAY?! "You're really hot" uh shit shit shit "Thanks I know" Fuck Izuku what the hell! "You nerd come on we both need a shower" I nod and we get in the shower. When we we're done we went to my room and got dressed and he wore my boxers again. He's so cute.