His clothes

-Deku's P.O.V-
I hug him really tight knocking him over. "I love you too!". We sit there for a moment. "Hey kacchan" He looks at me and nods. " Wanna sleep at my house tonight?". He looked a bit shocked. "Uh sure"

-Time skip brought to you by Izuku's phat ass-

Kacchan calls his mom telling her he's gonna stay here while i go to the kitchen looking to get a drink. I see a note. 'To Izuku, My work called and I have to go on an emergency trip.I left money on the table in my room I'll be back in 5 days. Love you.' "Really?!" I sigh. "What's wrong?" Fuuck. "Nothing my mom had to go on an emergency trip for work" I explain as I walk into the living room. "Hey Kacchan?" I yell into the other room. "Ya" I hear from the kitchen. "Go take a shower you've got dirt all over you" i say while turning on the T.V. "But I don't have any clothes" "Just use mine, you remember where everything is right?" he nodded and walked away towards the bathroom while I put on Netflix.
-Kacchans P.O.V-
I walk away with a light blush. I get to use his clothes? Really? I get to the bathroom and look in the mirror my arm is still red and soar. "I'm an idiot". After I'm done with my shower i goto Deku's room to get some clothes. "Wow" i look around and everything is still pretty much the same. I go to the closet to get some clothes none of his shirts really fit so I ended up wearing a pair of his sweatpants.. And maybe a pair of boxers. While i was in the closet i saw a box labelled 'Hospital Records'. Hospital Records?! I look in the box and there's 3 all from Suicide Attempts?! They're all from middle school I frantically look at them all. 1, shooting. 2, hanging resulting in scars on the back of the neck. 3, ... jumping off a building. I sit in silence for a minute each second getting more and more mad at myself. I did that to him. I made him hurt himself. I look back at my arm. I have to I can't put him through that with no repercussions. I put my hand on my arm once again making explosions.
One
Two
I go to do it a third time but i hear him. The person i never wanted to see me like this.
"Kacchan!"
Dekus P.O.V
I hear explosions and run up stairs. Then i see it the person I love on the floor crying and bleeding.
"Kacchan!"
I saw while running up to him.
"What did you do!?"
I scream while starting to cry. I grab the first aid kit from under my bed and start cleaning up his arm. Then i see it something I never wanted him to see. I ignore it for now, not wanting to bring more attention to it. I wrap up his arm and look at him still sobbing. All i can do is pull him into a hug and ask.
"Why?"

Kacchans P.O.V
I stay silent, not knowing what to say. I hug him tight and after a few minutes I finally say.
"Izuku, i'm sorry"
He hugs me tighter.
"You didn't do anything"
"Yes i did you hurt yourself because of me!"
He picks up his head.
"It wasn't because of you look"
He picks up the hospital records and turns them around giving them to me. ' Reasons for actions: Depression, Anxiety, Mental and Physical Abuse from Father.' I sit there wide eyed at him.
"See, it wasn't you"
He says pulling me into a kiss
Dekus P.O.V
He breaks the kiss.
"I'm sorry you had to go thru that."
He said looking down. I hate seeing him sad i look down too. That's when I realize I'm sitting ON HIM, he's shirtless and he's wearing my boxers? A blush comes to my face and he definitely notices.
"Like what you see?"
He says with a smirk. I blush but i gotta give a true answer
"Ya"
I say with a smile.