The Beginning of The War

Long time ago, there was two kingdom who lived in peace.

Each Kingdom was ruled by one queen.

Until one day, one of the queens was hypnotized by a demon, which led to the first war between the two kingdom.

After 3 days of the endless war, a god came down to Earth and was annoyed when he saw the war, but felt weird about the other kingdom.

Then, he tried to find out the reason of the war. He visited each of the kingdoms. At the Aether kingdom, he met the queen of that kingdom and asked what's going on but the queen said the Arthena kingdom suddenly attacked her kingdom and started a war.

Then, he visited the Arthena kingdom. He tried to talk with the queen but the queen did not respond and she just enjoy watching the war with blank lifeless eyes.

He looked into her eyes and saw a demonic figure inside. Then, he casted some spell on her to removed the hypnotise but it wasn't easy either. The demon suddenly controlled the queen's body and attacked him.

Both of them started attacking each other. After a while, he managed to took down the queen and removed the hypnotise.

The queen finally regained her consciousness and realized what is going on. Quickly, she stopped the war from continuing and made amends to the other kingdom and told the truth that she was not herself and didn't want to started the war in the first place.

Queen Adelyne of Aether Kingdom, accepted the apology from Queen Eclair of the Arthena Kingdom.

The Queens and the god help all of the wounded knights and civilians, unfortunately they couldn't brought back the dead ones.

The god used his healing spell to heal all of the wounded people.

But there were two person who were wounded badly to the point the god and queen Adelyne combined their healing powers to fully heal them.

These two person were one of the most skilled, trusted and well-respected knights. Both of them were confused and suprised when they realized they weren't dead.

Both of them saw the god and queen Adelyne and they respected the god and the queen and asked the god to made them into his disciples.

2 months after the war, both of the kingdom's condition became better.

The Queens requested the god and both of his disciples to find the mastermind behind the war.

Now, the god and his disciples begin their journey to find the mastermind no matter the cost.

And so, the story begins....

Note : Sorry if there was mistakes or typos. English was not my first language so please don't mind it UwU. Please vote and comment :) and of course, enjoy reading and have a nice day:).