Band-Aids - He's Like A Drug.

Start from the beginning

      But I can't. I can't choose between one of them. Maybe I should just not be with either of them but not leave..

     Soon my lips we're going numb but I couldn't let go. I didn't care how tired I was. I needed to be in Harry. But I soon pulled away breathing harder then ever before. My forehead touching Harry's and I was still on my tippy toes.

     "I love you." I said keeping my eyes closed.

     "I love you." He choked. 

     "What do I do?" I said pulling away out of his grip. "I can't do anything. There's nothing that I can do. I can't even. I am unable to even.."

      That made absolutely no sense but I didn't care. Harry knew what I was saying.

      "Please, don't leave." He said.

      "I.." I choked.

      I, of course, didn't want to leave because I knew it wouldn't help anyone. I couldn't last more then a year gone from these boys. I opened my mouth to say something but Harry cut me off.

     "I-I love you." Harry choked. "I am so in love with you. And you're- you're in me. It's like you're a disease. It's like I am infected by Mark Sloan. And I just can't.. I can't think about anything or anybody. And I can't sleep. I can't breathe. I can't eat. And I love you. I love you all the time. It's every minute, of every day. I love you.."

     I couldn't say anything, well more like I didn't have anything to say because I felt exactly the same way. The way I can't breath or sleep or eat when I'm not with him. Or how I just love every little thing about him every minute of every day. And how he's like a disease.

    "You just read my mind." I choked.

    "Please just stay. I don't care if you are with me or Zayn or either of us. Just stay?" He said which was more like a question.

     "I will." I said.

     "Really?" He said with a smile curving on his lips.

     "But.." I choked and his face flashed with fear. "I'm not gonna be with either of you. I'm so sorry but it's gonna be too hard holding hands or kissing one of you seeing the other in pain in the corner having to watch that. I'll stay."

    "I'm so happy," He said pulling me into a hug as he hid his face in the crook of my neck. "I missed you so much."

       "I missed you Haz." I answered quietly. I pulled out of his grip. "I'm gonna go down stairs. Talk to the other guys. Go get Zayn and tell him I'm staying but not choosing either of you."

      He nodded and kissed my lips once more as I walked out of the room. I walked down stairs to see the other three boys pacing back and forth. Once I reached the bottom of the stairs the boys stopped pacing and shot their heads to me.

      "What did you say? Are they okay? Where are they? Did they let you in? Did you have sex?!" They all bombed me with questions.

      "HEY!" I yelled and they stopped. "I talked to both. No, I'm still confused because it's so hard choosing one of them so I'm not."

      "What..?" Niall's face dropped. "You are leaving again?!"

     "No, I'm staying." I answered with a faint smile. Their eyes widen and smiles spread across their face.

      They both tackled me into a hug. I couldn't help but smile. I loved these boys.

     "Wait!" Liam said and the boys jumped off. "What about school? We can't just let you quit school!"