The Kid

"I want to assemble a task force of the most dangerous people on the planet, who I think can do some good."

Admiral Olsen and Dexter Tolliver glanced at each other in hesitancy.

Admiral Olsen looked at the woman in front of him and tried not to sound condescending. It wasn't working.

"You're not on about that 'Task Force X' project of yours, are you?"

"I am," She leaned forward in her seat to look him in the eyes with a challenging stare, "and this time you're gonna listen."

Amanda Waller looked at the men in front of her, smirking into her wine glass. "I finally have them all, the worst of the worst."

She pulled out a think binder and put it on the table. The table shook with the sheer weight of it.

Dexter finally spoke up, "There's rumors, Amanda." He cuts into his steak and casts a doubtful look at her, "That's some of them have abilities."

Amanda didn't look fazed, "Well, the rumors are right." She looked in between the two men before speaking, "Do you know what the problem with a meta-human is?"

The way the Admiral looked, he thought there were plenty of answers to that question.

She ignored him.

"The human part." Weakness.

"We got lucky that Superman shared our values." Dexter looked down, he had admired Superman when he was younger. "The next Superman might not."

The Admiral scoffed, obviously not sharing Dexter's view. "You're playing with fire, Amanda."

"I'm fighting fire with fire." She snapped.

She flipped open the binder to show a African-American man with a goatee scowling at the camera.

"Floyd Lawton AKA Deadshot."

The men looked at the bullet points of the man's profile.

Assassin for Hire
Human Arsenal
Lethal from 4,000 meters
Expert with Pistols, Rifles, Snipers, Launchers, Machine Guns, and Melee weaponry
Family: Daughter, Ex-Wife

"He's one of the most wanted men in the world." Amanda tried not to let her satisfaction show at the looks of their faces, "They say he has elite clientele."

She paused, "But everyone has a weakness, and a weakness can be leveraged." The men looked curiously at her. "His is an eleven year old honor student in Gotham City. His daughter."

Dexter tried not to look horrified at the thought of this woman threatening a child's life.

Seeing his look, she explained.

"We watched him and waited," the Admiral cut her off.

"You caught him?"

She smiled, "No, I just made an anonymous tip to the right guy in Gotham City."

She looked to Dexter "The girl is fine."

She flipped the page, not waiting for a response.

The page showed a woman in pigtails, one a bright pink and the other a vibrant blue. She was grinning widely at the camera, even though she was soaked head-to-toe in water and shivering.

"Harley Quinn"

Accomplice to the murder of Robin
Total Wild Card
Joker's Lover

"Before she ran off to join the circus, she was known as Dr. Harleen Quinzel. A physiatrist at Arkham Asylum." She amusingly looks at them, "Assigned to the Clown himself."