"Your little bean was born at 12:00, you were in labor for six hours. You little bean is 9 pounds and 20cm" Bane told me his eyes not leaving my little beans face. I looked down at him, he had my light brown hair, his daddy's long nose, and full lips. I wonder what his eyes will look like.

"What are you going to name him? Because the guys are out waiting to meet you and your little bean" Bane told me.

"I already have a name picked out fore, why don't you bring in the guys" I told him smiling as I held my baby boy closer to me. Bane nodded his head reluctantly shifting his eyes away from my little bean.

Emalia leaned in a mischievous gleam in her eyes. "Sooooooo, you and Bane...." She trailed off.

I raised an eyebrow "What about me and Bane" I questioned her warily."Well for one he can't take his eyes off you and your lil' bean... Is there something going on that I should know?" Emalia whispered to me.

I laughed to myself silently. Only Emalia would be questioning mine and Banes relationship. Sure Bane is good looking with his dark shaggy brown hair, dark brown mysterious eyes, and lean muscular body, but he was also very kind-hearted. Which is one of the major reasons he's like an older brother to me. He treats me the way a brother should to his younger sister. He's always teasing me, protective of me, and is always giving me good advice.

"No Emalia," I laughed "Bane and all of the guys are like older brothers to me, well other than Cam and Cane, their like younger brothers to me" She laughed with me.

"True, once you know them and how idiotic they can be, you can't think of them other than brothers" Emalia consented laughing.

I was about to ask her about Amar and the kids when I heard trampling feet heading our way. I looked at Emalia and widened my eyes comically "Oh my god run there here" I whisper to her urgently.

Emalia snorted and relaxed back into the god awful hospital chair. Aren't hospitals supposed to heal not create injures?

Cuddling my little bean closer to myself when suddenly five guys piled into my room.

"How are you?"

"How's baby bean?"

"Are you breast feeding?"

"Are you in pain?"

"I am the Godfather, Right?"

"No, I'm the Godfather!"

"You can't even take care of a hamster Cam!"

"It was your turn to feed him Cane!"

"What took so long?"

At the last question my head snapped at the dead man's voice. Cane. "What took so long?!" I growled at him "Do you want to try to give birth to a 9 pounds and 20cm baby! Because I will gladly shove a watermelon up you're......." I stopped short. I will never cuss in front of my baby. Cane looked scared, his hands were up in an 'I surrender to your not so much anymore pregnant self', His back was up against a wall.

I felt sorry looking at him. I looked down "Sorry, Cane but I probably still have hormones from my pregnancy".

Cane looked relived as soon as I said that. "Okay, but when are you going back to your sweet self?" he questioned.

"What do you mean going back to your sweet self? Are you saying I wasn't sweet when I was pregnant?" I asked him my anger returning, giving the guys and me whiplash.

"Hey what did you name little bean, because we can't keep on calling him little bean" Ryan hurriedly cut off Cane from speaking.

Sighing I relaxed into the hospital bed. I looked over to Emalia who was looking back and forth from me and the guys like we were the most interesting thing in the world. Rolling my eyes I cradled my little bean, who was still asleep.

"Well mommy what are you naming your little bean" Ryder interrupted me from my daze.

I gazed down at him, my angel, I hope they understand that the name I chose for him has a reason. "His name is Leo Bane Romano" after I said his name everyone got quite.

"Why are you naming him after him" Bane asked "Not that I'm happy that you named little bean after me, but why name your baby after that monster"

"Even if I don't like it Leo is still my baby boy's dad, and since I don't want him in my baby's life I'd at least name him after his dad" I answered him truthfully.

"The least you could do? Kaily those monsters beat you physically and mentally yet you still want to have a part of them in your life?" Ryder looked me aghast.

"It's not your decision!" I snapped at them holding my baby closer to me. "You guys have no idea what I've been through and please don't act like you do" tears were now falling down my face. Ryder and Cane stormed out of the room.

"Don't worry about them, their just protective and worried about you" Cam told me before he left.

"Kaily we don't agree with what you decided but, like you said we don't know what happened to you or felt what you've been through and we shouldn't pretend that we do, but we love you and support your decision anyway" Bryan told me patting my arm, and smiling at me shyly. I gave him a watery smile in return.

"Okay, okay enough with the sad mopey talk, tell me who the Godparents are" Emalia demanded trying to change the topic. I smiled and nodded my head at her.

"I want you and Bane to be the Godparents" I told them shyly.

"Woohoo! I told you she would pick me" Bane childishly yelled "Thank you baby sis".

"I knew I would be the Godmother" Emalia said smugly "I can't wait to tell Amar" she squealed. Emalia had been gloomy for a while because Amar was gone on a business trip for a few days.

"Hey where are the kids?" I ask her.

"Oh, I left them at Amar's parents' house, they can't wait to meet their new baby cousin. Bad thing LB's a boy because Amy was talking about putting ribbons and glitter in his hair, though Aiden will be happy that he's got a new playmate" she told me.

Laughing I nodded my head, that sounded like Amy and Aiden. For the rest of the night we talked about little things, but I kept on wondering if Ryder, Cane, and Cam will stay mad at me for naming LB after his father.

~~~Who wants a chapter from her brothers point of view! Comment and tell me!!~~~