nine

Please Vote and/or Comment

Beauty is simply reality seen

With the eyes of Love

-Evelyn Underhill

Chapter Nine.

It has been a two months since I found out I was pregnant, it was still hard for me to believe. I wasn't allowed to leave the bed, not once, unless to wash myself or go to the toilet, sometimes they would even let me cook if I felt like it. I was eating and gain weight, and soon enough I was at the right weight for my age and pregnancy. As the bump on my stomach grew the guys grew more protective of me. I looked like I was in the fourth month of my pregnancy, werewolf pregnancy only lasted for 6 months versus the human 9 months. And since I have beta blood and Leo is an Alpha my pregnancy will only last 5 months.

My wolf was more than excited our pregnancy, which made me beyond happy, she had stopped howling for our mate now and focused her attention our baby, helping me keep our bundle of joy safe.

After I received that pain for almost every day Dr. Gupta and Ryan finally told me it was because Leo had been mating someone else. As time went on the pain lessened until I could hardly feel it. That was the main reason my wolf stopped howling for our mate, she finally came to terms with that our mate didn't want us. Never did.

Her voice quieted and softened until she only spoke when it was for the well fare of our child. Me and my wolf are very protective of our baby and will only allow people we know to be near us. So far that was only Bane, Ryan, and Dr. Gupta.

I'd gotten to know the guys and pack better on from them. I was worried that they would think that I was a slut, and deserved the way I was treated in my former pack, but in fact, they were over-protective of me and my baby and never would let me go anywhere alone without a pack warrior or two.

Thankfully they didn't judge me for my situation and were really welcoming, and accepted me with open arms, even Ryder would come to my room once in a while to talk to me.

As for the pets the guys got me, I really began to appreciate having them, I always had wanted to get a pet before and now I have two. They really helped me when I felt lonely, even the cat I named Ricky would curl up in my lap and purr to calm me down. Plus I can imagine my baby playing with the both of them when he or she is old enough.

Today I was going to the OB/Gyn to make sure my baby was sure he or she was okay. I was excited to have my pup, I just want it to come out already! I had a new reason to live for, and although he or she won't have a dad around I will give them all the love they could imagine.

Feeling something land on my bed my sketch book fell out of my hands "Come on! Come on! Come on!" Cane whined landing next to.

"Ya! We have to go to a doctor's appointment" Camden also whined landing on my other side. I sighed.

"Come on!

Come on!

Come on!"

They shouted together tugging on my arms gently. Rolling my eyes I muttered "Thank the moon goddess I'm not having twins!" quietly.

"We heard that" they said glaring at me, I just smiled at them.

I nodded my head at them and shooed them from my room, throwing on a satin floral tank top that stretched over my belly and leggings. Quickly brushing my hair into a bun I slide on my pink vans. I stood in front of my body length mirror taking myself in and started to chant to myself You can do this everything will be alright. You can do this everything will be alright. Smiling at myself I exited my room as fast as I could.