***

Next morning I woke up at around 7 because I forgot to shut the curtains and the sun rays were hitting my face. Blake wasn't in bed but I did hear the shower on in the bathroom.

I walk to Sam and Paisleys room and I saw them sound asleep. They're just like Blake and I, they are so cranky in the morning and I guess they got it from us.

I hate the morning and so does Blake. Although, Blake leaves for work at around 8 am and he drops the kids to kindergarten on the way. I on the other hand I'm very lucky, work starts at 9 for me so I can laze around as much as I want, although I'm never late.

But since today is Saturday it's only Blake that needs to go to work because the kids don't have school and I don't have work during the weekend which is cool.

I head back to the bed and snuggle in the duvet and stare at the ceiling, I hear the shower turn off and a few seconds later Blake walks about in all his glory in just his towel.

"Good morning, you're you up so early today?" He asks me after he kisses my forehead.

"The sunlight woke me up. I forgot to shut it last night" I say, my eye lids getting heavy again.

"Please shut them for me" I say.

"Sure" Blake says before he shuts the curtains, he wears his work clothes before I drifted off to sleep once again.

I woke up again but this time it was by the numerous times of someone ringing the door bell.

That's Rose for sure.

I saw the time and it was already 12, I slept for another 5 hours. Nice.

When I walked out of the room, I walked back to Sam and Paisleys room and Paisley was still sleeping and Sam I think just got up because he was looking around confused.

Just like how Blake wakes up. Always confused.

When Sam spots me he gets off the bed and walk up to me.

"Is Aunt Rose here with Everly and Colten?" Sam jumps.

"Yeah but you have to be quite, Paisley is still sleeping—" but before I could even finish my question Sam runs to his sister and slaps her cheek. Paisley then jolts up and Sam then explains that Everly and Colten had arrived.

Paisley just groans before yanking Sams hair.

Ah, this reminds me of Sophia and I.

I walk down the stairs and open the door, Rose stood then with Everly and Colten. Conner wasn't here because he was at work.

"Bitch, I've been standing here for 12 hours" Rose greets before walking in.

Paisley and Sam run down the stairs—Sam almost tripping, then complaining about fixing the last step—and then all the kids run back up to their room to play.

"Sam's just like his aunt" Rose smiles.

We both walk to the living room and talk about the most stupidest stuff, we talked about how Annabelle was working as a model for a magazine, we don't know anything about Vincent but Nolan had gotten engaged to his boyfriend of 3 years.

Did I forget to mention that Nolan came out? He did. Not in high school but at the last year of college. He had met a guy there and they started to date, lets now forget to mention that they're the cutest couple.

We didn't even realise when time flew by and Rose said she had to leave. We both said goodbye to each other before telling each other that we should go out for lunch some time.

Everly and Colten were staying over.

If was now around 5 and Blake should be back in about an hour.

I continued to watch a show and after about an hour later I heard the front door open, Blake walked in and sat beside me.

"Hey babe" Blake says before he pecks my lips and tells me he was going for a shower.

I decided to make dinner because I had nothing better to do—and no it wasn't lasagna—I was making something different, I was making ribs.

About an hour or two of me struggling to make so nice ribs I was finally done. Blake was in the kitchen with me because he wanted to laugh at me.

What a great husband.

Everly, Paisley, Colten and Sam then come down and start to scream when they realised I made something other than lasagna.

They take a few pieces and we all ate our food, the kids then all went to the living room and decided to watch a Disney movie. Blake and I follow them in and we sit on the sofa.

Paisley and Everly kept on giggling at Sam and Colten.

All I know is that they sure will grow up to be trouble.

•••

A/N

I am so sorry I couldn't update, summer break is over and school has started and every time I come home I'm really tired. Anyways how you just enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it 💗

If you guys have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them for you 💕

Don't forget to Vote by clicking the star icon on the bottom left corner ⭐️

The book is now officially over, hope you liked reading this book!