PART 1

Swara was sitting on bonut of her car,eating full size noodles,while her mobile was ringing beside her continously.

She looks at the phone then finish noodles,keep the packet to side and picks up her ringing mobile,attends the call and keep it on air.

"Where are you maam?...show is going to start any moment."a girl said i  worried voice from other side.

"Didn'ti tell you...don't call me unnecessarily......"swara said calmly yet cold tone.

"But maam show is going to start in 1 min..."the girl said in hell worried tone

"My entry is last...why should i be there before the show the start?..."she said in same tone without changing his calm ecpressions a bit.

"Oh!...i am sorry maam."she said in apologatic tone.swara cuts the call and put it aside then picks cold drink and start sipping it.at that time her phone again started ringing.she looks at the screen and reads the name of caller.

"That Woman."

She ignores the call and finish her cold drink then gets down put mobile in her jeans pocket,throw used cold drink bottle and noodles cup in dust bin,sits behind wheels and drove off.

****************
"Why are coming now?...you are Super model....your dress,hair style,makeup...everything is untouched"director said in panicked voice after seeing coming late.swars simply goes toward her clothes rank.
"What the hell are you wearing.....reports didn't see you..did they?"he said in with another worry.
"Are you done then leave or should i change in front of you."swara said after turning toward her.
"I am leaving..."he said in annoyed at her rude behavior and left,others also leaves with him.
Swara changes her dress and called them again.stylist quickly starts doing her make up.after finishing her make up,she was about to do her style when swara's name were called to come on stage.
"What to do..your style is remaining."her manager said in panicked voice voice.swars gets up,opens her bun,long dark borwn with blackish shade fell down on her back.she pulls then on her left shoulder and walks out from there.
Her manager also goes after her quickly.swara stands beside the designer.he looks at her and smiles.
"You are looking good..."he said with smile.swara didn't said anything,he offers her arm,swara keeps her hand on his arm and both walks on stage.
*********************
GADODDIA Mension

A party was held in the mension to celebrate the partnership between two companies.
Swara was standing balcony,siping wine when she heard foots steps moving forward and stopping on her right side.she didn't bother to look at person,instead of that she picks up wine bottle from table,placed on left side,fills her glass and was about to put bottle back when the person forwards his glass in front of her.
Swara looks at him.
"Drinking alone is not fun...don't you agree"sanskar said while pointing at his empty glass.
"Find another company for yourself.."swara said with poker face and puts back bottle withouth filling his glass,looks forward and takes a long sip from her wine.
Sanskar looks at his empty glass,looks at swara.
"Fine...as you wish.don't regret later."he said,sighing littely,turned and was about to live when dp comes there.

"Mr.maheswari what are you doing here?"he asked in cheerful voice.
"I just came to breath in fresh air but i think weather is not good."sanskar said in meaningful tone and looks at swara for one second then again looks back at him.shekhar understands his annoyance,gets worried a little but composes himself quickly and smiles.

"Did you meet my beautiful daughter swara..."shekhar said,walked forward quickly and made swara turn toward sanskar by keeping hand on her back.

"Yes i did but i didn't know that she is your daughter....i thought she is a guest."sanskar said with small smile.

"Ohh...no...no....she is main host."shekhar said quickly.

"Father! There are so many hosts in this house,Why don't you introduce another host to him,who will give him good company for tonight...i am tired,i will take a leave now."swara said in calm tone with poker face,picks up her wine bottle with same hand with which she was holding glass and leaves from there.
Shekhar gives deather glare at her back while sanskar just looked at her as she walks out from balcony area,moves across the hall,climbs the stairs and goes to rooftop.

********************
After Party

Shekhar slaps on swara's face angrily.

"Do you even know who was he?.....how dare you behave rudely with him.do you have single idea if he takes out his share from my company what will happen."he shouted at her angrily.
Shomi and her three daughters shook their head un disgust.
Swara released a calming breath and turns her face back to him.

"I have no interest in becoming another piller for your business like them....keep out of this."swara said in her same calm tone while pointing toward shomi and her daughters.

"What did you just said..."ragini said angrily,understanding the meaning.

"Its all my fault...i don't know why i let dirt like you to stay in my house...."shekhar said in disgust.

"The person who don't even with whom his daughters sleeping every night shouldn't speak like this..."swara said jn same tone.shekhar slaps on her face angrily.

"That served her right..."kavya said after seeing swara getting slap.

"How dare she speak like that about us."kavita also said angrily.

"Shekhar! Why are you ruining your health be because of her...lets go."shomi said and took shekhar with her.ragini,kavya and kavita also leaves after passing comments on her.

Swara closed her eyes for a second then turns on her steps and walks out from that long hall.

She sits behind wheels and closed door for herself.she turns mirror of the car toward herself and looks at red finger marks on her cheek.
One tear rolls down her cheek,unknowingly.she feel something cold on her burning cheek and keeps fingers on it and looks at the tears.
She stares at it for a long minute then open drawer took out black glasses wears it,pulls beautifully cut hair on cheeks to cover marks,starts car and leaves.

*******************
HOTEL

"Here are your keys maam."receptionist  said with professional smile.swara takes keys from her and walked toward lift and starts waiting for it.

"What are you doing here...miss gadodia?"sanskar asked in surprised voice.

"Why should i tell you that?..."swara said in cold voice.

"I guess i have few rights to know why people are spending night at my hotel when they live in beautiful mension."sanskar said in thoughtful tone.
"I don't think so....someone need to know reasons behind my actions.mind your own business."swara said and entered inside the lift.sanskar also entered with other while nodding his head.one man in his 60's also entered after them.
They were standing silently when man staggered a little and strikes with swara,she staggered,not ready for something like this and fell to side but sanskar holds her from shoulder.
Swara looks at him and both share a short eye lock.
"I am so sorry...i felt dizzy all of sudden."man said quickly with sly face.swasan comes back to their senses and sanskar make her stand carefully.
Swara looks at man and she had seen those kind of cheep men very much in her career.they only want to touch women.

"If i will hit your head in these walls then your dizziness will be gone forever...do you want me to cure it for you."swara said in her same calm tone with poker face.
Man stares at her without a blink.at that time lift door gets open with ding.swars looks at floor number.

"Standard of this hotel must have fallen down"swara said while looking at the man then leaves from there.sanskar keeps on starring at her until door gets closed completely.he had understood her taunt very well.

To Be CONTINUED.....

Hello guys!
I know you all are very angry from me for not updating.
And after this update who are waiting for season 5 next update will be more angry but i can't help my stupid brain.
I am really sorry i will update soon.