“Or turned to stone.” Evie covered Celia’s mouth, keeping her from talking anymore. They already knew their odds, and they didn’t need her reminding them.

“I’ve got his scent. Very pungent cologne, easy to track. Follow me people.” Dude told them. “FYI I give great cuddles too.”

As they began to to follow the dog down the hall, Uma pointed to a slashed picture of the old Auradon Castle. “Hold up. What’s this?”

Carlos stepped around her, motioning towards the ripped apart frame. “Uh, any chance this was already there.”

As they continued down the hall, Mal calling out for her future husband every chance she got, they were led to the armory. The place of the castle where the knight suits were. Mal continued to call for him as they moved to the front of the room.

“I bet you lost some sleep thinking about me on the loose, huh?” Uma mocked Mal’s inability to find her for the past couple of months. They really have to argue every chance they have, don’t they?

Mal simply scoffed. “No. Dragons don’t really lose sleep. I wonder what fried octopus tastes like.”

“Okay, why don’t we nod do this-“

“We’re celebrating our differences.” Uma used Evie’s words against her. Hailey noticed the knight in front of them move, making her eyes widen.

“You know, I could be wrong but I think we’re being challenged to a duel.” She was ignored as the two girls continued to argue over who was deciding the game plan.

“Girls!” Harry exclaimed, making them stop their bickering. They were all beginning to get tired of it. “We have a situation here.”

“You like a prince Mal? How about a knight it shining armor, or knights?”

Hailey’s eyebrows furrowed as Audrey’s voice flowed through the room. The rest of the knight statues began to come alive, holding their swords up high.

Watch your back. Watch your back. Watch your back. Watch your back.” The eight teen villains sang as they backed away from the threat. They tired to run for it, but they were cut off from Celia by more of the suits of armor. “We can counter their attack. Hit them til’ their armor cracks.”

This could get a little sticky. How to win this battle could be tricky.” Uma sang as she stood on top on the small podium in the middle of the room. She pointed over to the case of swords to her right, silently telling Gil to give her one. He grabbed two before handing one to her. “But I know the best way, fall back let me lead. You hold the line and we’ll bring them to their knees.”

Swords in the air if you’re with me.” Mal pushed Uma to the side, trying to assert her dominance. Hailey lifted her word in the air, telling her friend she was on her side in this fight.

They got us outnumbered one to fifty.” The red head lifted her sword defensively as the suits of armor began to close in on them. “Victory is ours, cause I’ve got a strategy. You take the left and the rest of you can follow me.”

“Uh uh.” Uma denied, not wanting to put her life in the hands of the future queen. She grabbed Mal’s arm, pulling her around.

This is my crew.”

“This is my squad.”

“This is my turf.”

“Oh my gosh.” Evie said before stepping up behind them. Even through a song they had to argue with one another. “We’ve got bigger fish to fry.”