the proposal

“Here they come!” Hailey said with a wide smile

“Here they come!” Hailey said with a wide smile. Today was a big day, and not just because they were picking up the kids from the isle, today Mal was going to had to answer the biggest question she had ever been asked.

Hailey stood among the crowd, her hand firmly settled in Carlos’. They had been doing so good in the back couple of months, the topic of Tyler never resurfacing once. They had officially let it go.

Mal and Ben walked out of the castle in all of their royal glory. They waved to the people cheering for them until they reached the front of the crowd, the smiles never leaving their faces. They stepped onto the podium that would allow them to overlook the large crowd.

Hailey moved to the front so she and Carlos were now standing beside their friends along with Ben’s mother and father. Fairy Godmother handed the king the microphone after testing it out.

“What’s up Auradon?” He questioned, his voice echoing due to the mic. Hailey cheered along with everyone, letting their king know they were excited. “Thank you so much for coming out to welcome our knew arrivals. They’ll be here soon. It worked out pretty well for the first five.”

Hailey chuckled at the memories she shared with everyone here. She had grown to adore most the people here, with a few accessions of course. She still wasn’t that big of a fan of Audrey, who had returned months ago dressed in pink leather with blue and pink highlights.

Ben grabbed his girlfriends hand, making Hailey’s grin on Carlos’ tighten. It was happening. “Mal this is the exact spot we first met not so long ago. I feel like I’ve known you my whole life. But did I mention I’m in love with you?”

Hailey moved forward along with the other villain kids, standing beside Doug, who began to play a soft melody. “I met this girl who rocked my world like it’s never been rocked.”

Carlos took the hat off Doug’s head, placing it on his own. Hailey giggled as she snapped along to the beat while harmonizing with the other’s.

Now I’m living just for her and I won’t ever stop. I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me. Now look at what you’ve done, you got me down on my knees.” As he finished singing, Ben got down on one knee, making Hailey’s smile widen even more.