Chapter 11

️WARNING: there is an adult content scene in this chapter⚠️

Nat's POV

Private DM

@natisgoingtokillyou

Hey Cap! Busy tonight?

@cap_tain_

No why?

@nayisgoingtokillyou

My friend asked to baby sit his children for one night and I was thinking to bring them to the cinema, are you with us?

@cap_tain_

A cinema? With children? Sounds funny! Yes I am!

@natisgoingtokillyou

Perfect! See you at 7 pm at my place!

Real Life

It was 7 o'clock when Steve arrived and the kids were happy to finally meet him.

-So what are we going to watch?- he asked.
-Lion King!- the children answered together.

I smiled.
-Ok let's go!- I said.

After the movie we went to eat a pizza and waited for Clint to come back to take the kids, who were almost asleep after that tiring night.

-You must be the famous Steve- Clint said and he nodded.

-Yes I am, nice to meet you-.

-Listen carefully to me: treat her in the best way you can because if you don't you'll have an arrow in your head, ok?- he said.

Steve nodded: -I would never treat her bad, I love her too much to- and then kissed my head while I smiled.

-Good- Clint said smiling -Well thank you Nat, good night- and then he left.

I locked the door and then turned to Steve who was sitting on the sofa.

-He is a little protective, sorry- I said.
-It's ok, I was expecting it from someone sooner or later- he said and kissed me when I approached.

-So, did you like the movie?- I asked.
-It's nothing I'm used to but yeah, I enjoyed it. The kids liked it a lot too it seems- he answered.

-Yes they did- I said -If one day I would disappear, would you look for me?-.

-Yes, why are you asking me that?- he said without hesitating.

-I don't know, it's just a feeling... I feel like I'm about to lose all of this- I said.

He hugged me and kissed me transferring all his love for me to me.

-I won't let anything or anyone take you away from me- he said -I swear on my life-.

I smiled and kissed him while I felt a few tears falling down on my cheecks.

A few moments later we were hugging on the sofa, talking about everything, kissing several times.

Together.

******
Wanda's POV

Real Life

Ok, I knew that Bucky was an old style man, indeed he was really old, but this was killing me!

What did he do? He invited me out for a dinner.

Where is the problem? He booked a table in a restaurant, in one of those places where couples go.

While I was waiting for him to come pick me up I was literally dying inside.