Chapter 7

Steve's POV

Private DM

@cap_tain_

Heyy can I talk to you?

@winterxmetal

Sure, about what?

@cap_tain_

You and Nat's friend uh? 🤔😏

@winterxmetal

So? We are just friends 🤷‍♀️

@cap_tain_

Really? You are always together and you just posted a photo of her😏

@winterxmetal

Ok maybe... maybe I like her...

@cap_tain_

I knew it! Does she know?

@winterxmetal

No... You think I should tell her?

@cap_tain_

Are you kidding? You know since months, you MUST tell her!

@winterxmetal

Well... I'm going to her place tonight so... I think I'll try to 😬
You should do the same with Nat btw😊

@cap_tain_

What? We are friends🤷‍♀️

@winterxmetal

Whaaaat?! I saw how you look at her and how she looks at you, I'm not blind

@cap_tain_

Even if it was, and it is not, we are work colleagues, it can't work

@winterxmetal

Why not?🧐
Well I have to go, wish me good luck😬

Why not?🧐Well I have to go, wish me good luck😬

Private DM

@cap_tain_

What happened??

@natisgoingtokillyou

Nothing... it's just... never mind, it's stupid....

@cap_tain_

No it's not. Are you at home?

@natisgoingtokillyou

Yes I am, why?

@cap_tain_

Stay there, I'm coming

Real Life

Twenty minutes later I was at Nat's place. When she opened the door I could see from her red eyes that she cried.

-Are you still sure it's nothing?- I asked and she closed the door behind me.

-I didn't want you to see me like this, weak and crying- she said sitting on the sofa.

I looked around and on the table I saw a bottle of vodka, almost empty.
She took the glass from the mini table in front of the sofa and drink.

I took the glass from her hands, putting it away.

-Talk to me- I said sitting next to her.

-I... I came home after work and I was tired to I fell asleep on the sofa. I had a nightmeare from... my past- she said starting shaking -You read my file when you arrived here, you should know what I have been through-.

I didn't know what to do or what to say. Yes, I read her file and that was exactly why I didn't know how to act, I knew that she was very fragile in these moments.

-Hey look at me- I said taking her hands -It is all finished, you are here with me. And I swear, it won't happen again, I'll do anything to protect you-.

She looked at me, smiling a little, and then she hugged me.

I kissed her on the head and we stayed there, no one said or did nothing.

**********
Wanda's POV

Private DM

@winterxmetal

Heyy ❤ I'm coming to your place, do I have to bring something?

@red_scar

If you want yes but here it's already everything ready😊 And hurry up, the movie is starting!

Real Life

A few minutes later he was there. I invited him at my flat for a movie night and at the beginning I thought it was a good idea but now... Why was I so nervous with him around?

-I brought something to drink- he said taking two beer bottles from his bag.

-Good, I have chips- I said smiling.

We both sat on the sofa and the movie started but I couldn't focus on it, I was too focused on the man sat next to me.

Unconsciously I put my hand on his and I laid my head on his shoulder.
He put his chin on my head and kissed it sweetly.

I smiled, no one (male speaking) had ever been that sweet with me since when my brother died.

-I... I have to say something to you- he said, his voice was so low, like a whisper.

I looked at him, curious.

He was sweating, what did he have to tell me?

-I... When I am with you I feel... I don't know, different... I think... I think I like you, like... you know...- he was very embarassed indeed he started blushing and his face became red like a tomato.

I put my hands on his cheeks and smiled.

-I understand... I feel the same for you... But I'm scared of this...- I said.

I was scared, terrified, to lose him too like happened with my brother.

-I'm scared to lose you- I continued.

-I'm not going anywhere, I swear- he said.

Our noses touched and it didn't take much until our lips met.

It was a sweet kiss but it was full of feelings.

We both smiled and I put my head on his chest. It's useless say that we completely forgot about the movie and spent all night in that position, until I fell asleep.

Note:
Vote and comment❤
Bye