Chapter 5: Never!

Ellie tilted her head to the side as she listened to everyone try to get Gowther to explain but just kept refusing to.

"Gowther, please...I want to know.." Elizabeth said, begging him.

"I apologize Princess but I can't tell you for multiple reasons," Gowther said and went upstairs.

"It's okay Elizabeth I'll somehow get the truth out of him," Meliodas said as she rubbing her back...and butt.

"Thank you.." She said.

"Wow it's dark I have to get back to Master Zelly so I'll see you guys again?" Ellie said with a smile and headed over to the door.

"Master Zelly?" Merlin asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes Master Zelly, I live with him in the room!" Ellie said as she opened the door.

"The room?" King asked.

"Yes the room, I usually stay there all day every day but I decided to sneak out" Ellie answered then walked out.

"She's very odd," Escanor said, back in his skinny form.

"Yes, I'd like to find out more about her and her past with the princess," Merlin said.

"Me too..." Elizabeth sighed and went upstairs, followed by a wild Meliodas.

 Ellie was walking home when her legs were grabbed by thick vines and she was hung upside down.

"I wonder are you Zeldris's plaything?" Asked Gloxinia.

"She certainly does have the right size and looks for a plaything," Melascula said, smirking.

"Well let's take her back," Said Gloxinia while Ellie simply blinked. 

Gloxinia and Melascula took Ellie back to the castle and once they were in the castle Gloxinia dropped her.  Ellie landed in someone's arms. She opened her eyes and winced when she saw Zeldris staring down at her with an angry look in his eyes. He gave Gloxinia a thankful but pissed off look and walked back to his room with the small blondie in his arms. Once they made it into his room he closed the door and locked it. He threw Ellie onto the bed and she knew what was coming next so she just laid there with her eyes closed.

"This is going to be the worse punishment you've ever received," He said with a kind of demonic tone in his voice.

"O-Okay.." She said as he was suddenly on top of her. He bit her neck hard but not hard enough to draw blood just hard enough to get a squeak out of her.

"The only word that should be coming out of your mouth now...is my name," He said and started.