Chapter 4: Elizabeth?

"I can't believe this!" Zeldris yelled slamming his fist against the wall causing half of the ten commandments to flinch a little. 

"Zeldris calm down we'll find your toy" Melascula said.

"I wouldn't test him right now, Melascula" Estarossa said with a serious look.

"Why would she run away anyway?" Gloxinia asked.

"Don't tell me you scared her?" Drole said making Gloxinia and Melascula snicker.

"She didn't leave because she was scared," Zeldris said as his eyes widened, "She told me that if she ever got to explore the first thing she would do is...Commandments find Meliodas's girlfriend!" He yelled and everyone disappeared. "I'll find you... Ellie.."

~~Back At The Tavern~~

"Wow, this is tasty!" Ellie said with a huge smile as she devoured Ban's cooking.

"Good to know you like it," Ban said and chuckled.

"Hey, Ellie?" Gowther called and the short blondie looked at him.

"Yes, Gowther?" Ellie answered with a smile.

"What are you?" He asked and received a smack on the head from Diane.

"Gowther you don't just ask a girl what she is!" Diane yelled.

"Oh well...I don't really know Sir Gowther..but I'll tell you when I find out!" Ellie said, giggling.

"Interesting." Gowther said and went back to reading.

Everyone was then called over by Meliodas and they started talking about the Ten Commandments. While they spoke Ellie went exploring upstairs. She was walking around when she saw a blonde girl laying there on a bed in a green uniform. Ellie walked over and touched the girls head. 

"Elaine.." Ellie smiled "Wake up," she said.

Elaine's eyes fluttered open, her rich amber eyes were focused on Ellie "Who..are you?" She asked.

"I'm Ellie!" Ellie said, giggling.

"Oh I'm Elaine, It's nice to meet you, Ellie" Elaine said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too!" Ellie says as Elaine then realizes she's in a tavern and she can hear Ban's loud laughing. 

"Wait..how am I still alive? Didn't Ban kill Melascula?" Elaine asked, looking around.

"I have no I idea I just wanted you to wake up" Ellie answered, giggling.

"Oh...well...thanks.." Elaine says and gets up.

"Let's take you downstairs hehe" Ellie said as she grabbed Elaine's hand and ran downstairs.

"Hey look she woke up!" Ellie says grabbing everyone's attention, and witnessing their shocked expressions.

"Elaine!" Ban and King called in unison as Ban scooped Elaine up in his arms.

"How did you wake up?" King asked. 

"Oh well..that's the funny thing I heard Ellie said wake up and then I woke up" Elaine said making everyone look at the Ellie who was now in Elizabeth's arms.

"She's so adorable!" Elizabeth said as she squeezed Ellie.

"Thank you, Elizabeth!" Ellie said and everyone froze.

"How did...no one said my name.." Elizabeth half asked being too shocked to even ask a full question.

"Oh well you see...we know each other! But you don't remember me because Sir Gowther took away those memories!" Ellie answered.

"He did what?" Elizabeth looked at Gowther with a confused yet a little sad face.

"Oh, you're that little girl who used to play with the princess.." Gowther said.

"I had a childhood best friend?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes you did" Gowther answered.