Chapter 2: Escaping

Ellie woke up snuggled up in Zeldris's arms, she smiled and giggled at how cute he was when he was sleeping. She yawned and sat up rubbing her eyes.

"I wonder what it's like outside of this room all the adventures i could only dream of being on.." She said quietly as she snuck off of the bed. She tip toes over to the door when she hears someone clearing their throat.

"Where do you think you're going?" Zeldris asked as he was suddenly right in front of her. Ellie jumped back in surprise, she was also kinda scared because she got caught.

"Z-Z-Zeldy! I-I didn't k-know you w-were awake...hehe" Ellie said giggling nervously.

"What were you doing Ellie" He said firmly as he crossed his arms and gave her a tough stare.

"W-Well..I-I...wanted to go outside...I'm sorry.." She said looking down knocking he was upset but instead of what she thought would happen Zeldris just sighed and spoke again.

"Listen Ellie..I know you're curious about the outside world but you know the rules..you can't go outside now.." He said.

"I'm sorry Zeldy...." She said staring at her feet.

"It's okay Ellie but since you tried you still have to be punished~" He said with a smirk as in the blink of an eye he was pinning Ellie to the wall.

Zeldris kissed her neck softly and nibbled on his mating mark that he gave her.

"W....Wait...." Ellie said and she bit her lip.

"Nope~" He said and continued.

~~TIMESKIP BABYYY~~

Zeldris kissed her forehead and smiled "I have a meeting but I'll see you later for more fun I love you~" He said with a smirk.

"I-I...love y-you too..." She said with a blush as he kissed her passionately.

"Bye~" He said after he pulled away and then he left.

"Bye bye...." She said sighing as she looked around. Then she noticed that the window was open which was really strange because Zeldris usually had them locked from the outside. "That's odd.." She walked over to it and stuck her hand out, giggling.

"I wonder if..." She opened it all the way and climbed out then jumped onto a tree. "I'm out!" She giggles and climbs down the tree then she goes off to explore forgetting all about the rules.

After walking for what seemed like an hour she arrived at a tavern.

"The Boar Hat?" Ellie said and tilted her head to the side

I'll leave it there bye bye!~ Love ya!~

CupidxGodess~ Ellie