Chapter 1: Sin

I don't own any characters except Zeldris's "Play thing"!

Zeldris slammed his hand down on the table and spoke with fury in his voice "We MUST find a way to get rid of Meliodas!".

"Patience brother, we'll find a way...the kingdom will belong to the demon king." Said Estarossa as he nodded towards one of his minions and they left.

"Yes...it will" Zeldris nods as he speaks.

"Now...tell me about your little play thing." Estarossa smirked as he surprisingly saw a little bit of red on Zeldris's cheeks.

"What about her?" Zeldris asked he didn't really know why his brother was suddenly interested in her.

"Well I've heard you've only shown her to one person and that's that old lady we spared so she could keep this castle clean" Estarossa was very curious about this girl that Zeldris has been trying to keep a secret from everyone else.

"You want me to show her to every person in the whole damn kingdom?" Zeldris found this whole conversation pointless and a waste of his time.

"No, but I do wish to tell you this...don't let this play thing become a weakness" Estarossa looked his brother in the eyes as he spoke.

Zeldris rolled his eyes "Like I would let her become a weakness..she's for pleasure and entertainment only brother, that'll never change" he stood up and walked out of the room leaving Estarossa to wonder if Zeldris was telling the truth.

Zeldris arrived at his room and opened the door to see a girl with really long bright blonde hair and brown eyes, she was really short but unlike Elaine, Ellie had an enormous chest and very thick thighs (just how zeldris likes it XD). He smiled a tiny bit when he saw her reading a child's book, the one he gave her.

"How was your meeting with your brother?" She asked with her unusually high pitched voice, and turned to face him with a heartwarming smile. Her chocolate brown eyes as bright as ever.

"It was disappointing" Zeldris sighed and sat down on his bed.

"How so?" She asked as she went back to reading.

"We haven't gotten anywhere....at this rate I'm not sure if we'll be able to defeat Meliodas and his friends..we have NO plan" Zeldris ran his fingers through his hair as Ellie stood up and went over to sit next to him.

"Don't worry Zeldy! You'll get them! No one can beat you! Especially not someone who betrayed their own family!" Ellie said and pumped her fists up to encourage him. Zeldris smiled at this and suddenly pulled her onto his lap causing her to squeal in surprise and giggle.

"You're right El, him and his friends are going down...we'll do whatever it take" He said and she smiled at him and nodded.

Zeldris then smirked and in the blink of an eye she was pinned to the bed, her eyes widened from shock as he kissed where he marked her on her neck.

Time Skip~~~~~ TO THE TAVERN!

"Meliodas!" Elizabeth squealed as she caught him trying to force someone to eat his TERRIBLE cooking.

"Whaaaat? I think I made a masterpiece" Meliodas said with a gleam in his eyes.

"Last time you said that Howzer almost died!" Elizabeth crossed her arms and Meliodas pouted playfully.

"Well look at you, it seems like you aren't that shy around me anymore miss dominate" He teased causing her face to turn bright red.

"W-Wait...I-I d-d-didn't m-mean it l-like that! I-I j-just umm...d-didnt want you t-to harm anyone with your c-cooking" She said stuttering like crazy which made Meliodas frown playfully.

"You think my cooking harms people?" He asked.

"Oh I'm sorry! I-I just meant I-if they don't w-want too eat it don't f-force them to!" Elizabeth placed a hand on her heart and closed her eyes trying to calm herself down.

"Okay okay you win Elizabeth" Meliodas said as he disappeared behind the counter.

Elizabeth sighed as she lost herself in thought she wondered when the next time they would encounter the 10 commandments. She hoped no time soon.

WOOOOOOOO YEAHHH!~ TIME TO GET BACK TO WRITING I LOVE YOU GUYS!~ BYE BYE!~

Cupid Goddess~ Ellie