When she entered, all of Arthur's knights stood in unison and bowed. They had all been sitting around a large round table. Three seats were empty. The first was at the head of the table, across from the door. It was the grandest of all of the seats and was where Arthur sat. The second empty seat was across from Arthur, which was her seat. It was first her mother's but when she died, both Sylphrenia and Merlin used it, depending on who was around.

The last empty seat was one that everyone was trying to ignore. Syl could feel it's emptiness. The seats were set up so everything was balanced, but without the last person, the whole room seemed off. This was Lancelot's seat, where he had sat at Arthur's right hand to serve him, but when Guinevere had received the love potion, they had left, disappearing to another kingdom. The position had not been filled, and Syl felt like the seat would remain empty until Arthur died and Teddy took the throne.

Syl and Arthur took their respective places at the table, and as soon as Arthur sat, everyone else sat down.

"I would like to call to order the meeting of the Knights of the Round Table," called Arthur, voice authoritative. "We are here today to share with Her Ladyship all information we have gained in the past year on account of Morgan le Fay."

"If I may?" asked a knight on Syl's right, who she recognized as Percival.

Arthur nodded at him and he stood up. "Morgan le Fay was last spotted in the northern regions of Camelot, in the small village near her home. She disappeared in the woods, and when she was perused, she headed toward the ocean." He sat down again.

Sylphrenia nodded, frowning. It didn't seem like Morgan to go to the ocean. Morgan was tied with the land, it would make more sense for her to head to the hills.

"What about her status?" asked Arthur.

Another knight, Gawain, stood up. "Sir, she has a wound in the leg. One of my men was part of the hunt. She was shot around the thigh while fleeing." He sat back down.

Syl considered this. Arthur looked at her. "Would have it been possible that she traveled to Avalon? We have been scouring the woods and Merlin has been scrying for her. Nobody has found any trace of her."

Sylphrenia stood up, placing her palms on the table. She sighed. "It is... possible. It is very dangerous for any mortal to enter into Avalon, but to survive, one needs a strong will. I believe that Morgan could survive if she went to Avalon."

"So are we done with her then?" asked another knight. "Nobody crosses between the two worlds. Except.." he paused, looking at Syl, and she knew what he meant. She had passes between Avalon and Camelot multiple times, but it was because she had been, in essence, born there.

"I believe so," Syl said. "There is a possibility for a human to cross between the worlds. If she came across, there is a likelihood that if she survives there, she can come back."

Mutterings broke out between the members sitting at the table. After a few seconds of contemplation, Arthur stood to get their attention, and Sylphrenia sat back down in her chair.

"I would suggest to our Lady that she scours all of Camelot. You have, four weeks here?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Then, if by the end of the fourth week, we can assume that Morgan le Fay has passed to Avalon." Arthur looked tired as he came to his decision.

"Then what can we do? Wait for her to come back?" asked Gareth.

"I will go through and get her," Sylphrenia said, steeling her nerves. This caused even more mutterings to break out.

"And what happens if it takes over you. We don't want another Salophena trying to destroy our world," protested another knight.