"We'll believe it when we see it," said Ben walking up. "I'm all ready."

Syl glared at him. "You better watch out, or I'm going to dump your stuff on the side of the road."

He gave her a big smile and Mal interrupted to save her boyfriend. "So we're ready to go?"

"Looks like it," said Carlos.

They all walked out into the frigid winter morning. Evie wrapped her sweater tighter around her. "So which car is yours?" she asked. They all looked around, trying to find which one was hers.

"Over here," said Sylphrenia, heading over to her car. They all stared at .

"You're kidding," Jay said.

"Nope," said Syl as she walked around it to the trunk.

"Please, please, please let me drive it," pleaded Jay, following her. "This is the nicest car that I have ever seen."

"No," she said, popping the trunk open and putting her suitcase inside. "You guys make fun of my driving, you don't to get to drive my car." She gestured to the trunk. "There's an extendable charm on it so everyone's stuff will fit."

They all followed her lead and started putting their belongings inside it.

"So, you've never crashed it?" teased Evie.

"I don't know, that looks like a dent right there," said Jane, smiling.

Syl glared at all of them. "I'm getting into the car. If you guys aren't in it in five minutes, I'm leaving without you."

As she got in, Mal and Ben waved goodbye at them. "We'll see you guys at Camelot," Mal said. Ben wrapped his arm around her shoulders and they walked over to where Ben's scooter was parked.

"I call shotgun," said Jay as he ran around the car, and hopping in. He propped his feet up on the dash as the other three got in the back. He turned and winked at them. "Plus, it will be easier to switch if Syl realizes she can't drive."

She punched him. "I am going to leave you here," she warned. He laughed as she put the keys in the ignition and turned it on. She pulled out of the parking lot and headed out of Auradon Prep.

"Maybe you can drive," said Evie. They were passing homes and businesses, and Sylphrenia was paying extra attention to go the speed limit.
After a while, they all started to relax. "So, what are we going to in Camelot?" asked Jane.

"We're going to spend the first week at King Arthur's castle so we can visit all of the places inside the city," Sylphrenia said, mentally adding 'and so we can talk about how I'm going to find Morgan.'

"After, we're going to stay at Merlin's house for the last three weeks."

"That's where you grew up, right?" asked Carlos.

"For the most part. It's in the mountains. You guys will love it." Evie looked skeptical when Syl said this, but Jay looked excited.

"That means room to practice my sword fighting." They all laughed at this. "What?" he asked. "I need to be ready."

They left the town, and Syl hid a smile before she pushed the gas pedal all of the way down to the bottom. "Woah!" exclaimed Jay, holding on to his seat. Evie grabbed Jane, who was sitting in the middle, and squealed.

The speedometer quickly went over a hundred as Sylphrenia skillfully navigated the road. "That's it, I am definitely driving!" Jay's voice went up a bit as Syl quickly took a turn.