Chapter Ten: I'm Not Your Girlfriend

────────────────────────────
-'ˏ Margo's Pov ˎ'-

╭                                                       ╮
Margaret Henderson's House
Sunday , 6:34 p.m
╰                                                       ╯

────────────────────────────

"Flowers?" He said holding out a homemade bouquet full of road side weeds.

"Oh you shouldn't have!" I commented laughing at his freshly torn out of the ground sunflowers and dandelions. I took them from him and walked out the door, locking it behind me.

He looked good as always when I turned back around to face him. His curly hair framed his face in little ringlets and he wore jeans with a tight black T-shirt, that did absolutely nothing to hide his muscles underneath, along with black hightop converses. We walked over to his car and he opened the door for me. I couldn't help but laugh again.

"What?" He questioned as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Big bad Billy opening doors and bringing girls flowers." I commented as I poked his arm.

Rolling his eyes at me he said "Yeah only special girls. So don't test me or I'll throw you out of my car.".

He backed out of the driveway and sped down the street. The windows were rolled down and warm air came rushing in as the sun began to set. I settled back into my seat contently. But as with every dream, it eventually had to end. We pulled up to a house that already smelled of alcohol and disappointment. I stared at the house before turning back to a grinning Billy.

"What the fuck." I simply said.

"It's going to be fun!"

"Yeah. For you." I stated blandly.

"I want people to see us together and here is a good place to do it."

"Together?" I snort at him. His face crinkled up in a hurt look before he regained his usual composure.

"Whatever." He said as he got out and walked to the front door of the random house, slamming the car door behind him. He left his windows rolled down so I simply placed my feet up on his dashboard and leaned back to take a nap to piss him off.

Dragging me to a party so he could show off his side hoe, classic. I rolled my eyes at myself for believing he was genuinely being nice and didn't have a motive. Quickly getting bored I dug around in my bag, resurfacing with a pen and an old receipt. I began to mindlessly doodle on the back of it.

After about 45 minutes and no sign of Billy coming back I shoved everything back into my bag and walked towards the house. The room was packed with gross sweaty teenagers and loud music.

"Sorry." I muttered as I bumped into a girl who looked about ready to pass out. I went around her and towards what I thought was the kitchen.

"Hey have you seen-" I started as I rounded the corner and ran smack into the devil himself. But he wasn't alone, there was another blonde chick right under his arm. Gripping his bicep as if her life depended on it. She giggled drunkenly and he was clearly enjoying the attention. Tears pricked at my eyes and threatened to spill as my chest tightened painfully but I refused to let him see that I cared.

"Oh cute." I told him blandly. He looked up from the drink he was pouring into his mouth and almost choked on it when he realized who was talking to him.