☆ WATER INTAKE ☆

i thought i would mention a topic that other VSCO girl guides haven't, the importance of ~ HYDRATION! Now, I know most people would prefer to drink something more flavourful but drinking water comes hand in hand with health benefits you may not be...

i thought i would mention a topic that other VSCO girl guides haven't, the importance of ~ HYDRATION! Now, I know most people would prefer to drink something more flavourful but drinking water comes hand in hand with health benefits you may not be aware of, AND you'll see that most VSCO girls prefer a water beverage than in comparison to other drinks. If plan water isn't your thing, I'm also going to suggest recipes and what you can implement to boost your water intake. so please keep reading ッ

✰ Skin benefits of water intake ⤳

Did you know skin is an organ? It's actually the largest organ in your body, and it's compound is mostly water. So without proper water intake your skin, become dry, tight, flaky and more prone to aging.

⁂ 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕤 ⁂

With high water intake you can decrease the chance of wrinkles - the more hydrated you are, the fewer fine lines and wrinkles will appear. Water is the elixir of life and maintains moisture and increases elasticity. With more elasticated skin; the fewer wrinkles will appear. Additionally, water can tighten skin around jawline stomach, arms and cheeks, which prevents sagging.

⁂ 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕠𝕟 ⁂

Drinking at least 8 glasses of water can help combat skin issues like psoriasis and eczema. So with that being said, your digestive system is flushing out toxins each time you increase water intake. A fun fact, drinking at least two cups of water increases blood flow which, helps in evening out your skin tone ( so no red cheeks). Pores are also problematic for some people with dehydrated skin, during the day the pores on the skin get clogged and enlarged, however with more water you drink - the better balance of oil and water on the surface of your face which can decrease acne breakouts, blemishes and reduce size.