☆ SKIN CARE ☆

Now, every VSCO girl has their own routine for perfect, smooth skin, but for the girls who have tried everything and need a bit of help or want to try something new, this chapter doesn't focus on specific products, more on ingredients, routines and natural alternatives. I hope this chapter helps you ♡ 

 I hope this chapter helps you ♡ 

❀ 𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒷𝒾𝑜𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓈 ❀

I have taken one oral antibiotic which was - Minocycline. This was prescribed to me by a GP (general practitioner/doctor) and is commonly prescribed for acne. This group of medication is called Tetracyclines, however out of all the medications that belong in this group ~ Minocycline is the most expensive option. Now this antibiotic does come with rules and side affects which you should be aware of.

Side affects:

• nausea, diarrhea, loss of appetite

• dizziness, spinning sensation

• headache, feeling tired

• swollen tongue, cough, trouble swallowing

• muscle or joint pain

• rash, or itching

• discoloration of your skin or nails

And with this pill, you need to take precautions - sun sensitivity is common, and after taking this pill you can't lay down otherwise you can experience substantial amount of dizziness. Food is needed to be eaten after taking having this medication.

❀ 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝓎𝓅𝑒 ❀

If you already don't know your skin type you can visit The Body Shop (Australia) who will help you find out for free, or you can do some at home tips and research to find out! The first step you need to know is understanding the different types: Normal, Dry, Oily and Combination Skin.

▹Normal ~ Normal is a term widely used to refer to well-balanced skin, this skin is often blemish free and often referred as perfect. The scientific term for healthy skin is 'eudermic' if you were wondering.

▹Dry ~ This skin type produces less sebum and oils than normal skin! As a result of this, the lack of oils makes for dehydrated skin which needs to always be moisturised to avoid flaky, scaly skin. If not properly moisturised and no protective shield against the skin, it can cause cracking which is painful. Cold winds dry out the skin drastically, so stay extra moisturised in cold climates.