Chapter eight: Family Meet Family

^Leo up top^

"Alex wake up. Wake up. Wake up," Tom said jumping on top of me.

"What do you need little grasshopper," I ask while sitting up with him on my lap.

"We're going to your family's house for the trip remember. Also the Domadors are here," he said.

I stood up holding him and he wrapped his legs around my waist.

"I'll go get ready love you go chat with them," I said putting him down after I gave him a kiss.

He blushed and nodded his head quickly rushing out of the room. I chuckled and went towards my closet getting a normal white button up shirt and jeans. I put on my black dress shoes and walked out into my office.

"Alex," two of them yelled.

"Hello Declan and Dash," I said.

"How have......you been," they asked using twin speak.

"I've been well. Very happy now that I have my love with me," I said hugging Tom from behind.

"Stop it Alex the poor boy is blushing so much people will see it from outside," Emory said teasing Tom.

Tom turned around in my arms and buried his head in my chest. I chuckled and hugged him tighter.

"That's enough boys we have to go. Do you have your things prepared," I asked and they nodded.

"I already sent our things there. Griphook and kye wouldn't let me do it myself so they had someone else take them," Tom said and I nodded.

"Well lets go," Leo said excitedly.

We walked out of my office and went to the floo.

"Griphook watch over everything and if anything happens with certain people send an owl," I ordered and then Uther threw the floo powder.

"Malfoy manor," Uther said.

I closed my eyes and when I felt the floor under my feet I opened them with a sigh.

"I hate the floo," I said walking to the couch and sitting down.

"We know Alex you constantly tell us," Leo said chuckling at me.

"ALEX," the voice of Darcy yelled.

"Darcy I just got out of the floo please don't yell," I said and she ran to the kitchen.

She came back with a glass of water. I drank the water and stood up.

"Lead the way to mother," I requested and she nodded.

I grabbed Toms hand and followed knowing that the others would be right behind me.

"Alex, you're finally here," Draco said smiling.

I smiled back and looked towards mother and aunt Bella.

"Alex, who are these people," mother asked.

"They are the Domadors. The red eyed one is Declan, the blue eyed one is Dashiell, the purple eyed one is Leo, Green eyed is Uther, and the yellow eyed is Emory," I replied.

"I remember, you are the ones that rushed to help my son when we first saw him," mother said walking up and hugging each of them saying ," Thank you for taking care of him."

"It was no problem ma'am. He has saved us so many times that it would be wrong if we didn't repay him," Emory said.

"What do you mean," aunt Bella asked.

"All in due time," I replied.

"Well, if everyone is ready let's head out," Draco said and we nodded.

"Where is the place because I'm not taking that death trap again," I asked.

"We are going to the Malfoy Manor in America," mother said and I nodded.

Grabbing onto Tom I apparated to the location. Looking around it had the exact same looks as the original Malfoy Manor.

"Alexander," I heard the questioning voice of my father ask.

"Hello father," I said.

He rushed over to me and crushed me in a hug.

"I thought you were killed. We looked everywhere. When your mother said she found you and Darcy, I couldn't believe her," he said holding my shoulders and looking at me.

"Well she did," I replied.

"Where have you been," he asked.

"That is a long story for tomorrow," I said as everyone else appeared.

"Since its already so late lets all just go to bed," mother said and everyone agreed heading off to their rooms.

But no one knew that.... Some people don't sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally another chapter! Sorry for the wait.

Shout out goes to: ErzaDawn Thank you for the support

I purple you all 💜💜💜