chapter three: The Reunion

^Emilia up top^

Draco's PoV

"Draco wake up we need to go to Gringotts," mother said while shaking me.

"I'm up," I said sitting up.

"Good well hurry and get ready I hear that the goblin king is going to make an appearance," she said and walked out.

I got ready and walked down to the living area.

"Everyone ready," Tom asked.

Everyone nodded and we all apparated to Gringotts. As soon as we appeared we noticed a large crowd standing right inside the doors and music playing. We walked up to the front and saw Alex and the band playing. It seemed like it was a common occurrence because goblins were still working but a few were dancing. Alex was singing it while flying with a pair of galaxy colored wings.

When the song ended the crowd cheered and dispersed. Alex flew down in front of us and moved his hand in a way that meant to follow. We walked through a set of double door and froze. It was amazing everything was so neat in the office and there were multiple doors around.

"Hello mother and father," Alex and Darcy said at the same time.

"My babies," mom said rushing over and hugging the two.

Alex seemed uncomfortable while Darcy hugged back happily. I walked up to them and joined into the hug almost breaking down into tears.

"Alex are you okay," I heard poison say and looked up at Alex only to see him stiff and breathing heavily.

"Shit... Everyone back away from him slowly and no sharp movements," Darcy said slowly releasing from the hug and backing away.

"Poison get the Domador's here quick," Darcy ordered.

"On it," poison said and a green light floated out the window and disappeared.

A few seconds later the door opened and five boys with black hair and different colored eyes barged in.

"Where is he," two of them asked at the same time.

"Right here," Darcy said.

"Alex breath. No one is going to harm you and everything is alright," the yellow-eyed one said.

Alex started to breathe normally but was still stiff.

"Tea," his hoarse voice said and the purple-eyed one nodded.

Alex got his tea and a few minutes later he started to relax. He sat down behind the desk and waved his hands in a motion telling us to sit in the seats.

"So Bellatrix there are two people that want to say hi," Alex said.

"Who," she asked.

"Hi mom I'm Raphael Lestrange and this is Emilia," poison said and Bellatrix jumped up and hugged them.

"Draco and Darcy our inheritance is about to happen," Alex said and then a rush of pain rushed through my body and I screamed.

Darcy also screamed and fell to the floor while Alex sat in his chair and didn't make a noise. An hour later the pain lifted and I sat up and looked around. When my eyes landed on Emilia I felt a pull and knew immediately that she was my mate. I got up and went over to her.

*Darcys PoV*

When the pain ended Raphael helped me up and I immediately knew he was my mate.

*Alex's PoV*

The pain didn't really hurt and when it was over I just drank more of my tea. i felt someone staring at me and looked over to see it was Tom. All of my creatures immediately started yelling at me that he was my mate.

"Everyone but Tom leave," I said and everyone quickly walked out while Tom sat there looking at the ground now. I stood up and walked over to him lifting his chin up and looking into his eyes.

"Hello little mate," I said

"Hi," he whispered looking down so I knelt down in front of him and looked into his eyes.

"Look at me love," I said smiling.

"You're not going to reject me," Tom asked sounding surprised.

"Of course not why would I," I asked and Tom shrugged.

"Cause I'm the Dark Lord Voldemort and have killed countless people," he replied.

"You do know that The Devils Heart is also the name of an organization supporting creature rights and fighting against the light right," I asked and he nodded.

"I lead that organization. But we can talk more about that tomorrow right now it's late and we need sleep," I said picking him up and walked into my bedroom to sleep.