Chapter Four: Dumbledore's Breakdown

"WHERE IS HE," Dumbledore yelled at the Weasleys.

"We don't know," Molly replied.

"He's been gone for years and you haven't picked up the slightest trace of him," Dumbledore asked.

"No sir," Arthur replied.

"Have you heard anything from your five other sons," he asked.

"No they seem to have completely disappeared too," Molly replied.

"Why can't anything go my way," Dumbledore yelled and hit the table with his fist.

"We are looking sir. We will find all of them," Arthur said.

"You've said that all these years. Stop saying it if you know its a lie you pathetic excuses of wizards," Dumbledore yelled out.

Dumbledore grabbed his wand and pointed it at Arthur and said," Crucio."

Arthur fell to the floor and started screaming. A minute later Dumbledore released the spell and told them all to leave. When they were gone he started throwing things. He walked over to the window and looked out.

"I will find you Harry and when I do I will kill you and be famous once more," he said with a glint of insanity in his eyes.

------------------------
This chapter is short because I don't want to put Harry in the same chapter as Dumbledore.

Dumbledore: You know where Harry is. Where is he???

Me: safe and away from you. Bye readers i got to apparate away now. *apparates*

Dumbles: wait. God dammit now i have to keep searching *walks off*