Chapter 21

I think I have a weird form of writers block. I know what I want to happen but I'm having a hard time writing it...
Because of this I'm sorry if the next update takes a little time. 
Again thanks for all the love :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank God we’re home. I’m so tired of hearing V rub it in that he was right about dinner. How was I supposed to know that alphas don’t play nice? Oh well, lesson learned, kinda.

I told Alexandra good night as I made my way up to our massive closet. What was I going to pack? I whined to myself before I felt V’s presence.

“What?”

He just shrugged as he walked over to the rack that held the towels. He grabbed one and walked back out of the room to probably take a shower. When I heard the water turn on, I knew I was right. He never takes baths for some reason.

Back to clothes. It’s April so it’s chilly with a little rain here and there. Thinking of what the weather will be like I start to look through all the clothes to find clothes that will work.

V walked back into the room and I almost dropped everything in my hand. I don’t think I will ever get used to him without a shirt but I couldn’t help but look at his hair. It was still wet and messy. All I wanted was to run my hands through it but I really need to get a grip on myself. Packing!

“When is the last time you trained?”

“Not since I’ve moved here. Why?” It seemed like a very random question to bring up.

“You’re just the squishiest beta I’ve ever met.”

I threw one of the shirts I had in my hand at him. Was that his way of saying that I was fat? Ugh he really knows how to irritate me.

“I’m not fat!”

“Stop being dramatic. I said you were squishy. Not fat. You’re soft. That better?” Not really. Now he’s saying I’m weak.

“Whatever.” I throw my clothes down and walk out of the closet. I throw myself onto the bed and bury my face into the pillow.

He didn’t have to follow me, but of course he did. I sat up to yell at him but quickly stop when I come face to face with him just mere inches away.

“Don’t be a brat.”

I stuck out my tongue while he rolled his eyes before he walked back to get his clothes.  I crossed my arms as I fell back onto the bed.

There was so much I wanted to ask my uncle when I got to Hungary but where do I even begin? Was V going to come with me to meet my family or would he just drop me off and meet with his father alone?

When V walked back in he motioned for me to scoot over. “Off my side.”

He really is picky about what side he sleeps on, and he calls me a brat. I quickly rolled over allowing him to climb into the bed before he turned off the light.

“V.”

He turned his head towards me and I sighed. “Are you going to meet my uncle and cousin when we go to Hungary?”

“I’m not dropping you off with people I don’t know.”

He makes it sound like they aren’t my family.

“So you’re dropping me off before you meet your dad.” He seemed to stiffen at my question and I knew I was treading on waters that were off limits.

“It’s better if you don’t meet my father. I’m going to settle the issue then coming straight back to you, understand?”

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his waist. My head barely resting near his chest as I laid next to him. “You’re too short beta.”