10~Mr. Eun's Papa

Instead of taking me back to the office,Mr. Eun has taken me to a rural part of Seoul. A place called Myeongdong. I have never been here before, it's more where wealthier people live. A shopping district kinda.

I look over to Sajangnim, he is looking down on his phone. Scrolling through Instagram and other social media services.

I begin to stutter into a sentence. "Sajangnim? Can I have my phone back, please. I would like to call my parents. Please-eu." I begged like a dog at his beck n' call. My back straightened my back and leaned slightly. I felt my eyes go wide and go into aegyo mode. [Aegyo is an undetectable way of flirt without cute hand gestures]

He sighed and gave in.

After handing me MY phone, I clicked it on and opened my messages.

The mysterious character had answered me back.

Unknown:I am need to all at night not day, and am not a star.

Thinking. Thinking. Thinking.

I held my breath. I didn't want to believe it. I'd never fess up to believing it. In all of my time being a Super, I've only had one enemy. Blood Moon-ah.

She was a villain who robbed banks, kidnapped people for money, you know the whole package. Until when I was 17 I was . to stop her. Not catch her I mean, just scared her away.

Though in the back of my mind I knew she would be back...

I quickly blocked the number, and looked into my other messages.

My eyes lit up with jubilation. I had finally had the chance to text my friend. The only friend I have.이묭-최 or Lee Myong Choi. Pronounced [ e myong chwae]

We met when the two of us were in college.

I was in my 1st year he was in his 2nd. I was studying writing obviously, he was studying English & English Literature. Since his English was so bad.

"안녕하세요. 자는 뵹기수 입니다," (Hello I am Ki-soo) I bowed politely and smiled. "너 나 좀 도와 줄 수있어요?" (Can you please help me) I asked him.

He was wearing a yellow sweater vest and fancy expensive glasses. Probably because his family is wealthy. Which is why he lives in Myeong-dong, his family lives in a townhouse with blue paint on it, house number 20.

He looked down to a piece of paper with English words on it. "I am Lee Myong-Choi-----WHat would yOu LIke tOO Know."I must confess his accent and pronunciation was still developing.

I smiled back awkward. "Your English is good."I complimented him, even though I didn't agree with the statement.

"Thank you." He smiled, he began to fix his glasses slightly.

"Can you please direct me to the library, Myong-Choi?"I narrowed my eyes and gave one last smile.