First day in the house

A lot of work has to be done, but luckily the state of the house is awesome.

Mrs. Hurt really took good care of the place and it gave an incredible feeling of "being a home".

Tessa decided that the walls good use a repaint, and maybe a rearrangement of some furniture.

First, lights. Tessa had some nice lights from her previous apartment that she couldn't really leave behind. They give a nice yet strong white led light. Ideal for the kitchen and the living room.

That looks better than those lonely lightbulbs hanging down.

After that, kitchen tools. Pots, pans and plates. And all other things too. After all the things she had to do and all the expenses she made, Tessa couldn't really feel for the idea of eating out.

Mrs. Hurt had even been nice enough to dust everything off before moving. All the shelf spaces were thoroughly cleaned.

A happy sigh was in place.

Now. Supermarket. Food.

"Bag. Where are you?"

After a vigorous search, Tessa found her bag. On the floor, tossed over to the side with her wallet and some small items out of it.

"Okay..." she said aloud.
"Didn't remember you falling over."

She tosses everything back inside, took the house keys (that feels good) and closes the door behind her.

Standing on her porch, looking at the flowers, she couldn't help but silently say; "yes. I did it. I am here."

And now shopping time.

She stopped at the fuel station first, so she had a full car and so she didn't have to worry about that anymore.

When she arrived at the supermarket, she realized that she forgot how big it was.

She took everything she needed. A big kart full of things you have to buy new when you move. Onions, spices, fruit, veggies, drinks, tea and oh boy so much more.

Tessa was careful when choosing items. She tried to stay on the cheeper range of products, except for products she just knows are good, like her favorite brand of cleaning products and dishwasher pods.

With the idea that she had to pay a large amount this time, but will get of cheeper next time, Tessa could forgive herself.

Back home she wrestled with the keys and her hands full with the result of her shopping spree, she managed to finally get the door open.

Back inside, with a relieved mood, she left her stuff in the kitchen.

There she realized that a chair was twisted the wrong way. One of the chairs at the dinner table was no longer facing the table, but rather twisted away from the table. Like if someone ran into it and left it as it was.

"Early to bed tonight. You are tired young lady."
She normally didn't really talk to herself, but she has moments.

She placed the chair back where it belongs and emptied out her shopping bags.

The fridge wasn't really that big, since it's build in to a cabinet. But as a person alone, it's big enough.
And she planned on beginning a garden in the yard, so she didn't have to store veggies all the time.

She could grow fresh ones and give away what she has too much of, or store it in the freezer in the cleaning room. The freezer is luckily of normal size, so she could store a whole lot.

Yeah. This will turn out all perfectly fine.