The Plan

Chapter 3

The Plan:

         Okay so it’s been a week since that April and I hugging her scene (I also got the album).  To tell you the truth I thought Donnie wouldn’t take it that personal.  I was wrong.  He hasn’t talked to me this week even on patrols.  I tried to tell the real reason why I was hugging her.  Plus he is a good choice on telling him about my desire of TobyMac music.  But he wouldn’t listen he locks the door and ask who it is.  I’ll see what I can do.  I went to the living room seeing Donnie and Leo watching some TV.  Good.  I saw on the beanbag and starting reading the same old magazine.  I took my eyes of my magazine and saw Donnie more into the TV.  Either the show is good or he’s trying to ignore me.  I roll my eyes.  About maybe 5 minutes later I was hearing TobyMac Me Without You in the iPod.  Yes I brought it too in the living room.  Though what I wasn’t aware was me singing.

Leo’s POV:

         Donnie and I decided to watch some TV.  While watching I heard someone come.  I move my eyes to the back seeing Raph.  I saw Donnie tensed up.  All Donnie told me was that Raph stole April from him.  Which actually both surprised and angered me.  I whispered to Don to ignore Raph once again.  About maybe five minutes later after Raph came with started to hear some mumbled words.  Donnie and I looked at each other seeing if we were the ones saying words.  Then we looked behind us seeing Raph’s mouth moving.  We moved a little closer to hear better.

         “I’d be packing my bags when I need to stay.  I’d be chasing every breeze that blows my way, I’d be building my kingdom just to watch it fade…away…. it’s true.  That’s me without you…o-o-o-o-o (3x). Don’t know where I be…without you.”  Raph sang a little louder than a whisper. 

         Both Donnie and I looked at each other sending questioning looks.

         “What’s he singing?”  Donnie finally ask but whispers.

         “How am I supposed to know?  Maybe he’s in love?”  I replied.

         “WITH MY APRIL!”  Donnie yelled.

         I said the wrong thing didn’t I?   Amazingly Raph didn’t hear anything.  Donnie got up and tackled Raph down no I should say pinned him down.

         “AHHH!!!  Donnie what are you doing?”  Raph yelled.

         “That song you were just singing is for April isn’t it?  Well guess what she’s mine not yours!” Donnie yelled and tried to choke Raph.  I got up quickly pulling Donnie away from Raphael. 

         “Donnie calm down.  Killing Raph won’t help!”  I panicked as I saw Raph almost turned blue.

         “Well it will for me!”  Donnie spat at Raph’s face.

         “What will Master Splinter think or say?”  I asked.  

         Donnie stopped struggling underneath my embrace and his body slumped.

         “Listen Donnie.  I didn’t hug April because I love her.  I hugged her because she was doing me this favor.  Okay.  I wouldn’t love someone that my little brother loves.  Nor would I was to make you go through sorrow.”  Raph said getting up.

         “What?  Wait what kind of favor?”  Donnie asked.

         “Uh…. um…well that’s secret.”  Raph replied.

         Raph’s POV:

         I was starting to struggle at Donnie’s question.  Darn.  What do I say?  I can’t tell him about TobyMac, Leo’s right here too.  I did say that Donnie is a good choice on telling him about TobyMac but now I’m nervous. 

         “Oh I see.  It’s SOMETHING BETWEEN YOU AND APRIL THAT YOU WILL DO AGAINST ME!”  Donnie yelled.

         “Wait what?  No.  Donnie just listen to me!  That’s not it.  It’s well…uh?”  I can’t find the right words to tell him.  What do I do?

         Calm down Raph.  Make up something quick.  I looked up to see Donnie and Leo leaving.

         “DONNIE I’M SORRY!”  I yelled across the room. 

         “Well guess what I DON’T forgive you!”  He responded with an angry look.

         After those words they were gone and I saw a glance of Leo’s face.  Anger.  I breathe out trying not to scream.  Donnie is so worked up on the whole April x I thing that he can’t even think straight and see that I didn’t mean to hurt his feelings.