A New Enemy

The city as always was energetic and quiet in some parts. I race through the building roofs giving in a few ideas where the three might be. One thing is for sure...they didn't run away. After all what's the big idea of running away and never coming back. We still have unfinished business with a few enemies. I stop at the edge and I inhale trying to catch my breath. Someone is with me, I've been sensing their eyes since I came out of the lair. Don't be obvious Raph, once they see that I know their presence they probably will threaten me. I grit my teeth and continue my journey towards a secluded street, I plan this all out once I noticed their presence.

My body slammed against the hard brick wall, my sais slid away from a injured body. My lime green eyes travelled to my opponent who held a katana sword. I didn't noticed before but the sword looked way too familiar. Leo! Its Leo's sword! Why do they have it? I got up and growl at them.

"Who are you and why do you have my brother's weapon?" I barked at their direction.

They only chuckled and ran towards me. I moved to the side and grabbed one of my sais. I threw it across hitting them on their wrist. The katana fell on the floor, I grabbed it and place it on my shell.

"Talk." Just once demand is all I need.

"Who me?" chuckle "You can't make me. I have the right to be silent."

"Don't get all smart on me. Tell me where my brothers are right now or I'll break your arms."

"My, my, how impatient. Oh you're brothers make such great soldiers. They simply ran away and came begging on their knees to my savior asking for recruitment. They wanted to wash their sins so of course the savior granted their wish and now they work for us. Its quite a normal story don't you think. They also made one request, to be brain washed. They wanted to forget all about you and their past pitiful lives."

"Savior? Sins, brainwash? I ain't looking for a cliché story to convince me that they turn evil over a cult. Now tell me where they are and where did you get Leonardo's katana?"

"I told you everything you need to know. They HATE you. Don't you get it; they never loved you, ever. Not even your father loved you. It was a little game to be accepted into their little family."

"Keep talking fairy tale buddy, but I was accepted into the family when all of us got mutated. I swear your existence will vanish in the next few seconds. If you want to see your god or savior so badly then maybe a sacrifice isn't a bad thing."

He only chuckles at me; his brown eye bores into my lime eye. The more he looks at me the more I want to kick him sky high. I let go of him and I kick him on the stomach. Grabbing his phone and took my leave. Once I was certain I was far away from him, I looked through his phone. Funny, his phone had no password. Options are, he was open, he is forced to have it open, or it's a trap. I quickly scroll though his contacts and find one that I need: Savoir. I go to his notes or any app that might help me find a certain location. If it's possible, this savior can be Shredder or simply an ally. It doesn't matter I don't know who I am against and I could be beat up to a pulp. They are probably expecting me over there. I can't go right now but if I return back home someone might be waiting for me. I should go back home and prepare for a fight or ambush. On top of that I should plan our some kind of plan and find this location through Donnie's technology. I turn back and start going through the familiar streets. Should I tell April about this? Maybe not, she might want to come to which can risk her life too.

I finally arrive back home and did not receive any attacks. I sigh in relief and a sudden realization hits me. The guy told me they wanted to be brain washed and all that, but the note I received said this group will get "rid" of my brothers because they annoy me. Are there two groups, one who have my brothers and one who is just wasting my time? Dang it! I know that cults location, maybe, but I don't know the other ones location. Is it possible that these two are in the same group and location? 

I'M BACK! I'm so sorry if I have been gone for a really really long time. I didn't have anymore motivation to write this and thought of discontinuing it. Nope! I have decided to finish it! sorry if its small.