Character Sketch

Siddharth Khurana (26) – He is a good-looking, witty and charming person. A multi-millionaire hotelier with a hobby of photography. He lives alone in London and manages the worldwide chains of hotel owned by his father.

Roshni Patel (26) – She is a smart, young independent woman who lives in Paris where she owns a studio. She is an artist and being a person who follows the motto of – "the heart wants what the heart wants" she pursued her hobby as her career. She loves her family a lot and is very close to her sister, Samaira.

Kritika Khurana (28) - She is Siddharth's elder sister and since her health conditions are most of the times compromised, she lives with her parents. She is an excellent chef and has her own restaurant in Goa where she works. She is Samaira's BFF – You know what that is? Best Friends Forever!

Samaira Patel (29) – She is Roshni's elder sister and since childhood, she just wanted one thing in life. Which is to get married to her prince charming. This summer is her lucky summer, why you ask? because she is getting married! To whom? well to her Prince Charming of course!

Yash Mehra (30) – He is the knight in shining armor for our lovely princess, yes you guessed it right! He is the Prince Charming! He is Siddharth's cousin, who used to visit the Khurana's every summer vacation when he was young. However, when his parent's died in a car crash, Khurana's invited him open-heartedly in their household. He helps in taking care of the Khurana Empire in India.

DD Patel – She is a shrewd mother to both Roshni and Samaira. She is always busy with her Jewellery business and she hardly spends time with her kids. After the death of her husband, Shiv Patel everything changed. Samaira had seen her mother closely in those disastrous days and was a comfort for her during that time. Hence DD is closer to Samaira and this is one of the reasons why Roshni despises her.

Raj Khurana – He is Siddharth's and Kritika's father, the maker of Khurana Empire. He is just like his son, witty and fun-loving. He has retired from work as now both Sid and Yash manages his business. In his past-time, he learns cooking from Kritika and loves to flirt with his wife ;)

Simran Khurana – She is a very motherly person and a homemaker. She loves all her kids equally and gives extra attention to Yash as he was her sister's child.

[SideNote: The Khurana's and the Patel's are NEIGHBOURS. Since their children are getting married, they are happy about it. The story is based in GOA.]