Liar

(Y/N)'s POV

I sat on the couch and sighed, feelings my lips gently. "You don't have to act this way, you don't have to lie and say you love me." I looked up at jungkook who was frowning as he sat close to me. "To be quite honest with you (Y/N), I hate that you pretend to like me..it's sickening to see you kiss me like how you used to do with Yoongi." He clicked his tongue as he looked away from me, cringing at the last word of the sentence.
"Y-Yoongi.." i quietly said, looking at jungkook who was frowning again. "I'm gonna take a shower, and unless you want to make my mood worse I suggest you stay put" he said as he stood up, ruffling my hair up before walking out the room. "Jungkook..what's on your clothes?" I said before he could walk in the bathroom.

"Blood"

"Did you hurt yourself?"

"I didn't hurt myself, I hurt someone else"

He smirked at me before he went inside the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

I stood still for a while, playing back what he said in my head. "He killed someone, He KILLED someone.." I was ready to go run out the front door and run away, but jungkook opened the door in only a towel, smirking as he saw me still standing in the same spot. "Were you thinking about running away my little doll?" He walked closer to me, making me take a step back,only to trip and fall on the floor. "Your not leaving anytime soon, and even if you found a way out, Ill only catch you again." He gave a low laugh before walking into his room, leaving me on the floor speechless. "I'm gonna die in this house.." I whispered to myself as I wrapped my arms around my legs, burying my face into my legs. I took my phone out of my pocket and realized I had cracked it from the fall.

'Shit'

It's wasn't a bad crack, but still very visible to the eye. I sighed as I got up and went to my room to charge it. I sighed and turned around, only to be met face to face with Jungkook. I stared at him confused and a little scared. "What's wrong?" He said quietly. I shook my head and tried to walk away from him. He quickly grabbed my arm and held it tight as he started to guide me into the painting room. "Sit here" he said as he gestured me to sit on a little stool. I sat down and looked at him weird as he pulled an unfinished painting off the wall and onto the easel.

"Your gonna paint me?"

"Well who else would I paint? Your the only person I paint anymore"

I blushed and sighed, looking around the paintings of me and some of him. I didn't remember the last time I drew, let alone paint. "Remember when you drew me as a bunny? Back in high School?" He said as he started to go into the painting, looking at me and back at the painting repeatedly. "Uh, I think.." I said as I tried to remember the drawing. "I have it in my room, but I haven't taken it out of my closet." I smiled a little and just stood still for a bit so he could finish painting my face.

(Time skip)

Me and Jungkook we're watching TV, both of us far apart from each other. Jungkook kept taking little glances at me which made me uncomfortable. After a while I mustered up the courage to speak, "Hey.. are you hungry?" I quietly asked. He nodded and sat up a little. "Want to go out to eat?" He asked. I knew he only wanted to go out so we could act like a couple but I was too hungry to care, so I said yes. He smiled and sat up, holding out his hand for me to take. "I know the perfect place"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at a small little Italian place that was in a little shopping center. Jungkook smiled as we walked in, looking around the place as he held my hand tightly. I realized that he brought us here just because of how romantic it was. The lights were dimly lit, Jazz music was playing in the background, candles on the tables, you name it,they had it.

A waitress soon came to our table and took our order. After she finished writing it down she started to flirt with jungkook, him flirting back. I didn't know why i was so bothered by it, i mean, we weren't even dating. I gave him a look of annoyance and excused myself to the bathroom. The waitress smirked as I left, knowing I was annoyed of her stupid flirting trick. Jungkook looked at me and had a look of regret plastered on his face.

I had no idea why I was feeling this way, the way you would feel with your lover. But jungkook wasn't my lover, he was a perverted little freak that tricked me into going with him. I sighed as I looked at the mirror for one last time before I walked out and headed back to the table. The waitress was already gone and Jungkook looked at me worriedly
"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded and sat down and drank my water to calm down a bit. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight, making me blush a bit. "What? You want a kiss or something?" He smiled and looked away from me, "I mean, I wouldn't mind.." I rolled my eyes and saw the waitress coming back. I decided I would play her little game for a bit "Well what are you waiting for? Do you want the kiss or not?" He looked at me and a small smile formed onto his lips. I rolled my eyes and pressed my lips against his as the waitress reached our table. I felt him smile in the kiss and pull me closer to him. The waitress looked at us disgusted and cleared her throat to get our attention. Jungkook knew what I was doing and started to play along. "Um, hello?" She said angrily, knowing what I was doing. Jungkook pulled away and caressed my cheek, smirking as he saw the waitress almost bursting with envy. I smiled at him and rolled my eyes at her, "what? You thought I was dumb?" I said to her as I squeezed jungkooks hand. I could tell he was enjoying this since I was being really clingy towards him. "You know what? Could we just get our food to go?" He said, making her even angrier than before. She stormed away and soon came back with the check. Jungkook caressed my cheek again and kisses me on the head, "You enjoyed that, didn't you?" He said, quietly chuckling as he saw me smile a little. "S-shut up I was only getting back at her." I said as i let go of his hand. "But why? If you don't love me why did you get so jealous?"

'Oh my god, he's right..' I stared at him in disbelief as I realized what he said was true. Then I thought of a perfect comeback to get him. "Well, if you love me why did you start to flirt with her?" His smile soon disappeared and he chuckled lowly. "Touché" He said as we both got up to leave.

"Wanna walk around the place?" He asked as we got out the Restaurant. I nodded and reached for his hand, squeezing it when I held it. "Admit it (Y/N), you love me don't you?" I shrugged and let go of his hand. "I'll admit that I'm starting to catch on, but I'm not fully into you." I said as I put my hands in my pockets. I wasn't paying attention and accidentally bumped into somebody, causing me to stumble back.

"Oh my god Im so sorry i wasn't paying attention to where I was going" I said as I looked to see who I bumped into. I gasped as I realized who I bumped into. "Holy shit..no way" I said under my breath.

"(Y/N)?"

"Y-yoongi..?"

Without hesitation he hugged me tightly, his embrace bringing back memories. "I've missed you so god damn much" He whispered to me as he pulled away from the hug and cupped my face in his hands. I felt myself blush and smile as I held his hand. "I've missed you too.."

"Too bad you broke up with her" jungkook said loudly, me realizing he had been here the whole time. Yoongi stared him down angrily and looked at me sadly, "please don't tell me your dating him..please" I sadly looked into his eyes and wanted to disappear at that moment.

"Y-yes.." I sadly said, letting go of his hand and walked towards jungkook who was glaring at Yoongi angrily. Yoongi looked at me disappointed and glumly as I walked away from him, tears starting to well up in my eyes as he walked the other direction.

"Yoongi..."