Halloween party

(Y/N)'s POV

"Look at all the cute masks people brought!" I said as I walked around the streets with my best friend (name). Every year for halloween, our city has a huge Halloween fest downtown where everybody can dress up. There would be vendors who would sell Halloween themed food and clothing, and face painters in every corner with kids lined up for their turn. (BFF/N) had on a cute cat mask with a warm cat onesie, while I had a black dress with demon horns and wings. We walked around a bit til I spotted a guy with a bunny mask in a suit and tie. "(Bf/N), look at that costume." She turned to look where I was pointing, but the man was already nowhere to be seen. "What? He was just there a second ago." She rolled her eyes at me and chuckled, "what did the costume look like?" I  looked around more to see if I could spot him anywhere, "umm he had a cute bunny mask and was wearing a suit and tie." I said as we sat down at a little bench. "Your going crazy already and you haven't even had a drink yet" I rolled my eyes and sighed, "I swear I wasn't imagining it.." I said to her quietly.

We walked to another street and saw that the city had made an outdoor concert in the park, with Singers, Dj's, a dance floor, drinks, and little competitions on the side. Me and (BFF/N) decided to go dance for a bit and see how long we would stay. At one point we had to get into pairs of two for a dance. I looked around for her but she had already went to some other dude for a partner, "I'm sorry.." she mouthed to me. I sighed and started to walk off the dance floor when someone caught my arm, holding on to it tightly. "Could I have this dance?" The person said. I looked to see who it was and realized it was the man in the bunny mask. "Oh, uh sure" I said quietly. He held onto my hand tightly as we walked to the dance floor. We danced together until the last song finished. "Hey, could I show you something?" He asked as we both sat down at two benches nearby. I shrugged and nodded. We both stood up and I followed behind him. he lead me to a dark alleyway, the air getting breezier by the minute. "U-um w-what's your name?" I asked him. He looked back at me and sighed, "if I told you, would you still remember me (Y/N)?" I stumbled back as he said my name, sending shivers down my whole body. He slowly took his mask off, revealing his face to me. "J-Jung-"
He held his finger up at me and grabbed something in his pocket, "we'll be together soon baby." He smirked at me, holding up a syringe, "I don't want to hurt you (Y/N), but I need to do this just once." I tried to hit him, but his grasp was so tight on my shoulders. He injected the needle into my arm, covering my mouth as I tried to scream. "Shh, it's okay, I'm here now and always will be." My vision started to get blurry, and my legs started to grow weak as well, falling down in pain.

"Sweet dreams,(Y/N)" before I finally fell unconscious, he placed the mask on my face, smirking as my eyes finally closed.

"I finally found you...and I'm not losing you, not again (Y/N)"

*little flashback to high school times*

Jungkook's POV

It was Valentine's Day, and i was finally going to tell (Y/N) how I felt, I've kept my feelings from her for so long and I couldn't keep it inside anymore.

I got her a box of chocolates and a little heart shaped paper. I wrote on the paper 'your the prettiest girl in this school'. I took a deep breath before getting up with the box of chocolates in one hand and the paper in the other. I walked to her desk and tapped her lightly on the shoulder, blushing as she smiled at me cutely. "Um, I got these for you" I said, handing her the box of chocolates. "Aw, thank you jungkook that's so sweet." She stood up and hugged me gently, I felt as if I was dreaming. "O-oh here.." I gave her the paper and looked away as to not get so embarrassed. "Jungkook, this is so sweet.. thank you." I felt her lips kiss my cheek gently. "(Y/N), I know we really don't talk..b-but could I atleast ask you on a date?" She looked at me surprised and blushed. "J-jungkook, I-"

"You know she has a boyfriend right?" Yoongi came up and held her by the waist, giving me glares as I felt a wave of sadness as he told me to leave her alone. "I'm sorry jungkook.." she said, holding yoongi's hand. "I-it's Fine, I should've realized someone like you would be taken" I shrugged and went back to my seat, sighing as I saw him kiss her passionately, wishing it was me that was holding her and kissing her. "Of course she's taken..." I said to myself, lowering my head. I gave Yoongi a death glare before the last bell rang, and rushed out of the class, my anger growing as I walked out the school.
'I'll fucking kill him,'

(Hi I know this is really short but I am just getting started with all the new ideas for this as well. And I want to say that this story wouldn't be made without the suggestion of jungkooksflower  they have been an amazing follower and I felt the need to thank them ^^ so jungkooksflower this story wouldn't be made without your suggestion! This story is especially for you! Thank you for reading and hope you'll stick around for this story as you did with the other one ^^ <3 )